08/17 - World's Worst & Weird Newscasters Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
So does pindrop ever reject? Apparently I'm terrible at reading numbers and just switch them all around

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
I have been having a problem with my Worker ID for over 12 months... Sometimes it mistakes the number (0) for the letter O, sometimes it mistakes the number 1 for the small letter "L" and today I find out it mistakes the number 1 for the capital letter "I".. So, this has been causing me problems here and there, (like the Heather HIT recently), so I copied and pasted my ID into Word (when jobs ask for your worker ID, I have always typed it in) and blew it up so any blind person could see it, and I find out, it's NOT the number 1, it's the fuckin' letter capital I. How could I have possibly working a whole year and using the wrong ID number and not ever seeing it????
Well, from now on, I shall go with the capital letter"I"..

Very Special Thanks Tribune @Tribune for helping and making a good call..

Reactions: Tribune

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
So does pindrop ever reject? Apparently I'm terrible at reading numbers and just switch them all around
I've messed up a bunch, and no, they've never rejected. Mistakes are part of what they're studying, I think.

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
(when jobs ask for your worker ID, I have always typed it in)
It might help if you copy/paste. There's scripts and even a bookmarklet that will make it so you don't have to go through more than one click and do it. Really helps with problems like this. Especially if they are repeat problems.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I have been having a problem with my Worker ID for over 12 months... Sometimes it mistakes the number (0) for the letter O, sometimes it mistakes the number 1 for the small letter "L" and today I find out it mistakes the number 1 for the capital letter "I".. So, this has been causing me problems here and there, (like the Heather HIT recently), so I copied and pasted my ID into Word (when jobs ask for your worker ID, I have always typed it in) and blew it up so any blind person could see it, and I find out, it's NOT the number 1, it's the fuckin' letter capital I. How could I have possibly working a whole year and using the wrong ID number and not ever seeing it????

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/9968-mturk-id-copy-paste

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I have it as a search in PC so just the requester ID if it helps. A1TW2LOBRAXPCL
It's okay T. Leela @T. Leela it was just a funny question and then I got to use a Fry gif....because....your username...yeah
It was pretty awesome :D And seriously I've been up for three hours, and have made $2.50 so far, a monster drink on top of more caffeine, nothing helping. Wth.

sgomer79

Reaction score

There is a script that will put it in the top corner of most survey windows to just drag and drop it to the ID box. Sorry I can't find it while at work but I'm sure someone can post it quickly. :)

Edit: I see someone posted the link above :)

Last edited:

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
There is a script that will put it in the top corner of most survey windows to just drag and drop it to the ID box. Sorry I can't find it while at work but I'm sure someone can post it quickly. :)

Edit: I see someone posted the link above :)
Good thing about that is you don't even need to copy and paste. Just click on it and drag it right into the box!

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
For some reason I thought they stopped posting in the past week? Unless I've completely missed them while working on other things?
I've been totally missing them, for the past couple weeks. I may as well have the damn panda in case they DO post.

Reactions: King of Antarctica
Status
Not open for further replies.