08/17 - World's Worst & Weird Newscasters Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgomer79

Reaction score
Anything good for someone under 1K hits right now? I kind of need to try to make about $35 tonight to be where I was hoping for the week. About to scroll through Hit Notifier and get the finder or TM running.

I'm also having problems getting my bank statement uploaded to Amazon payments, I really don't want to convert my Turk money to an Amazon gift card. :(

Reactions: ShanaMarie

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
Anything good for someone under 1K hits right now? I kind of need to try to make about $35 tonight to be where I was hoping for the week. About to scroll through Hit Notifier and get the finder or TM running.

I'm also having problems getting my bank statement uploaded to Amazon payments, I really don't want to convert my Turk money to an Amazon gift card. :(
have you used Hit scraper? It's probably the easiest for getting quick hits? (IMHO)

Last edited:

sgomer79

Reaction score
have you used Hit scraper? It's probably the easiest for getting quick hits?
I did a bit but then I thought I read that HF was basically going to be replacing HS. So I didn't pursue learning it. Is this a misconception on my part?

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: MTurk Self-Perception(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Virgil Zeigler-Hill [A3UCG5JGHC6OM4] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.20 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.17 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.73 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.70 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 60
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Participants will complete a series of questionnaires for a research study concerning how individuals think about themselves and the way they interact with others. The items will deal with a range of issues including some items concerning friendships and romantic relationships. Participation will require approximately 60 minutes and participants will receive $2.00 upon completion. Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500; Exc: [322072667-19215] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US

Status
Not open for further replies.