08/17 - World's Worst & Weird Newscasters Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
Get the antibiotics even if you have to get a quick loan from someone. My mom almost died from a staph infection :eek: It's serious business.
Yeah I know I'm trying recently moved kind of to a shit hole everyone from back home is pissed I left so they're all like sorry we broke. Just transferred 5$ from IGC right now I'm just doing the wet to dry wound change daily until I conjure up $40 more dollars. WCS I end up admitted again and get to see this really hot nurse who was flirting with me the entire time. I mean we got pretty personal she had her fingers like 4in inside me.

Azazael

Reaction score
When you click the group, everyone shows up- it's hard to see/on the side.
nope hun, when the other hit came out it gave me a thing about "creating a group" and now with this hit, same thing....its really weird

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
That would be much easier. For some reason it wants me to upload a PDF or image of my bank statement and I keep getting an error. Paypal does the few pennies thing. I have funds from both MT and selling some Pokemon theme decks that were hiding in a tote in the basement I would like to get out to pay something that is due next week.
Are you talking about something like a Paypal prepaid Mastercard? That's what I used when I fist began working on Mturk because I was paranoid about giving out my bank account info, but if you're trying to get the funds sent directly to a Paypal account or any account without a routing and account number, I can see how that might cause some problems. Are you in the US?

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
nope hun, when the other hit came out it gave me a thing about "creating a group" and now with this hit, same thing....its really weird
yeah, me too- then I clicked the group name on the side, and it gave me the option to view members...

Azazael

Reaction score
btw any one hit the cap on those mountains?

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Game Evaluation **FIREFOX ONLY ** | PANDA
Requester: Regan Mandryk [AEOONULLODQWX] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.48 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.30 Generosity
★★★★ 4.87 Fairness
★★★★ 4.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 57 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this study you will be playing through a game and answering questions about your experience. The study will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: prior_participants_gender has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US;Adult Content Qualification is 1
This game is TERRIBLE

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain
Status
Not open for further replies.