08/17 - World's Worst & Weird Newscasters Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Facebook Support Following Death of a Pet Survey (requires app download) | PANDA
Requester: Jessica Vitak [A2O1GXD8E0ZXJ3] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.20 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Academic study of Facebook use and social support following the death of a pet. For this study, we ask you to complete a short survey (~5min) and download a research-team developed application that allows you to memorialize your pet.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97;Location is US
I can't deal with these kinds of surveys. Yesterday, I couldn't find one of my cats for hours and I was terrified he was dead somewhere in the house. I was all blotchy and yelling his name. I think the neighbors thought I had lost a child.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't deal with these kinds of surveys. Yesterday, I couldn't find one of my cats for hours and I was terrified he was dead somewhere in the house. I was all blotchy and yelling his name. I think the neighbors thought I had lost a child.
Know the feeling. One of my cats is being stubborn and hasn't come inside for two days. I was freaked out beyond belief until I saw her in the yard.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
You've already written 10? Then why are we donating for more?
I forgot I word I was just about to edit it to fix and saw the alert and new it was you :o

Reactions: Kerek

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I mean, 340 cocks in a row is a big waste of time. If you can't handle more than three cocks at once, you've got no business opening a cock stand.
Are there such things as cock stands? There should be. Women could send their significant others there when they had "headaches."

Reactions: JenniLeigh

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You're kinda my idol to be honest. There comes a point when I just can't stay focused any longer, and it's not what you might think. Tonight I was going to retire with a good Stephen King novel, right up until I realized that the book I was looking for got packed away in a box in the attic 8 months ago when we painted the apartment. Short of pulling out a ladder, I can't read 'The Stand'. So, I'm like, what would humbleturker do'. Well. he (I think you're a he) would keep working. I'm just not up for it. I'm sitting here wondering if it's too early to derail the thread, and how I can curtail my language in a way that wont make anyone feel alienated.

You're awesome. You're earnings are awesome.
I appreciate the kind words. ^_^ And yes, I'm a dude.

:ahhh:

Reactions: Tuesday and Bokamo

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Facebook Support Following Death of a Pet Survey (requires app download)
Requester: Jessica Vitak [A2O1GXD8E0ZXJ3] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.20 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Academic study of Facebook use and social support following the death of a pet. For this study, we ask you to complete a short survey (~5min) and download a research-team developed application that allows you to memorialize your pet.
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97;Location is US

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Memory and responding to characters(~ 8 minutes)
Requester: Simone Tang [AQ74Q2Z0O5CPI] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.75 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.49 Generosity
★★★★ 4.88 Fairness
★★★★ 4.77 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 86 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: $.80 for 8 minutes
Time: 45 minutes
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Exc: [-243779813-19010] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

Title: Proofread/Edit a 10 minute recording
Requester: Mary Stewart Malone [A2OGHH7WW1XGA0] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Proofread and edit the recording. Make sure it is grammatically correct and if there is a new speaker, please start a new paragraph.
Time: 6 hours
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95

Status
Not open for further replies.