Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's been sort of a small, weird community for the most part. But it's really starting to take off now, which I can tell because they're getting celebrities to do ASMR youtube promos for various stuff.

Cara Delavinge and Eva Longoria have done videos already so it's becoming mainstream quite quickly.
I'd fuck the shit out of Cara.

Reactions: Pleco

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
They sadly hotfixed Invasions to where they give less now but you can still get a level per invasion by soloing mobs. Kind of ruins the whole idea of "fighting the legion together" but if you solo kill elites you get what the invasions used to give.

I should have been doing them all last week when they gave full exp :|. I made a mistake.
They cut the xp in half, but the invasions happen twice as often now. So you still gain about the same amount per every 4 hours.

Reactions: Kerek

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Yeah, definitely. My tastes are all over the place. Musically and otherwise
I mean same here. When I watch movies/tv/anime I watch all genres I'll watch something super emotional and then something really dumb and just fully of action. I'm probably just easily pleased but I easily get immersed with stuff as well... might be why I like so many things.

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Forgot the lyrics. Isn't this all our typical day?

Drink some coffee
Open Mturk
Load HITscraper
Start some pandas
Open forum
Check my E-mail
Do a survey
Do some batches
Accept a hit
Get rejected
Swallow sadness
Eat some candy
Blow up TO
Cry deeply
Message requester
Harass the forum
Qual revoked
Got blocked
Fifth of vodka
Payments is broken
Buy a gun
In my mouth
(Oh fuck me I can't fuckin do it shit)

Pussy out
Hit on Vanyanka
Jump out the window
Play Pokemon
Score a Magicarp
Outsides scary
Run back inside
Shitpostin on the forum
Cry in the corner
Take a nap
Miss the batch
Panda crazy
Catch eleven
Take caffeine pills
Signed up for survivor
Now I'm dead

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
They cut the xp in half, but the invasions happen twice as often now. So you still gain about the same amount per every 4 hours.
I'm too much of a min maxer so I want to get a level every invasion. If I actually participate I can do that :(.

Edit: That being said, I'll prob afk on my alt.

Reactions: aveline

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I mean same here. When I watch movies/tv/anime I watch all genres I'll watch something super emotional and then something really dumb and just fully of action. I'm probably just easily pleased but I easily get immersed with stuff as well... might be why I like so many things.
I can be hard to please, but I do appreciate things from a lot of genres. Just has to be made well. Wide interests are a good thing, though. Passion and curiosity are what keep a lot of people going. I know the feeling very well. But yes, it can be very hard to feel complete in an area, since your interests are so divided. lol

Reactions: Vanyanka
Status
Not open for further replies.