08/18 - The Throttlers Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
i messaged him asking what he wants us to do for no results, i'l update if he responds
I emailed him yesterday about N/A and about if he wants the company or personal profile. No response.

Reactions: Barbwire

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hi @turker (and others).

Thanks for thinking of me :piggy:
I'm pretty much in a bit of a tizzy atm. We had to move out of the house because of endless water problems (leaking pipe - I've fixed it multiple times before, but the whole line needs to be redug - not patched :(.

But we're fine. Our finances have sort of resolved itself (I tell people, we have had a reversal from misfortune), so we're okay. We have enough to do what we need to - move, sell the house, or even fix it (and rent it).............whatever :). So, it's all good. But we've been in suitcases for the last week or so. First we were at friends, then a hotel, now a temporary apartment.

I might be back on line more regularly in a few days, IDK. WE have to sort out a plan................

Dd (looking over my shoulder here at the library) says that the worst of it was finding a place that would take a rat (um, I think she means you, Pleco @Pleco ).
We'll make it through this together, I'm pretty low maintenance, I can just sleep in any tiny two-story apartment with a large yard and preferably a pond or some other water feature, and definitely a green house and a large garage as well.

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I LEAVE TO GIVE A FRIEND A RIDE AND YTA LETS TURKERS GO WILD?!?! WHY DOES THE UNIVERSE HATE ME?
It was very weird was expecting to up my return rate by another percent today, but it just kept letting me complete hits crazy.

they are still up now, i think all the hardcore people are capped so prob a chance.

Reactions: thedorchannel

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
well i hit my daily goal. Not sure if i want to touch these khans...

Today's Projected Earnings: $61.02 + Bonuses: $1.00 = $62.02

We need more people for the mob if he rejects.

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
well i hit my daily goal. Not sure if i want to touch these khans...

Today's Projected Earnings: $61.02 + Bonuses: $1.00 = $62.02
I stay away from linkedin hits especially if I hit my goal, too many horror stories.

D

Deleted member 481

man, had like 12 in a row that only had first name and company name, had to put N/A for all of em. Gone back to YTA to finish up there now.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
When it says put company url. Do we search for that outside linkedin? or is there a link im missing.

Cruxy

Reaction score
I miss batches. I wish Amazon would rethink that price hike from last summer/fall. Before that it was easy to make $60-$100 a day. AMAZON DON'T WANT US TO EAT ANYTHING BUT RAMAN!

reginald

Reaction score
Annnnnnnd, thank you Khan for (fingers crossed) bringing me to my daily goal. Gonna truck on for a little longer, then off for the day. Thanks for your help, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.