08/19 - Foreign Film Dub Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Because you don't get a choice about it so they can just make slight changes from edition to edition and then charge you up the ass for them.
i always looked for the previous edition if i could get away with it

Reactions: Pleco

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Because you don't get a choice about it so they can just make slight changes from edition to edition and then charge you up the ass for them.
biggest racket ever, except maybe pimps

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i always looked for the previous edition if i could get away with it
Not that I'm condoning this, but torrenting of textbooks is becoming a big thing due to the crazy prizes. Which the textbook people are trying to combat by making even more and more editions of the same textbooks so that it's difficult to find the exact one you need online.

sgomer79

Reaction score
I have 20 years of tax history and mine still isn't set up. It still won't let me upload my account statement they want, after two days they responded to an email saying it could only be uploaded or faxed nothing by email or phone. I found a trusted coworker in our IT group to fax it late today, so hopefully it's fixed soon.
Thanks to vickiJ @vickiJ this is on the way to being resolved. She noticed I had no funds in my payments account. I transfered a few dollars to it, deleted the bank account, added the bank account, and now it's trying to do the two small deposit verification like paypal does.

freedolphin

Reaction score
My school is especially bad, they were somehow able to work in a deal where used textbooks are not allowed...we're required to purchase new textbooks.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
My school is especially bad, they were somehow able to work in a deal where used textbooks are not allowed...we're required to purchase new textbooks.
wtf

one thing i hated for my math classes at my uni, you needed to buy like at $90 code for the mymathlab shit or w/e
i'm just like alright what're all these extra fees i have to pay for through my tuition just for this class paying for then

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
that's a bit fucking too much for me, I would be bitching like a mofo

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
wtf

one thing i hated for my math classes at my uni, you needed to buy like at $90 code for the mymathlab shit or w/e
i'm just like alright what're all these extra fees i have to pay for through my tuition just for this class paying for then
Exactly why we needed Bernie. I can't believe how expensive even community college is now.

Reactions: ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.