08/19 - Foreign Film Dub Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone please send me their block list for Hit Finder thanks :) ... I accidently deleted mine

Reactions: <Gucci>

teddy

Reaction score
No, I don't.
If I catch them, I do them and come back to report if there's anything weird like that.
If I don't catch them, I post them anyway in case someone else can catch them. When the TO at a glance looks good like that, I'd rather give people the opportunity to see if it's good, then say nothing and have everyone miss out on something.
If I did every HIT I posted before I posted it, no one on the forum would be able to catch anything I posted, because they'd be gone by then.
Posting HITs that look decent at a glance is also beneficial for searching for pandas and such like that, If this particular HIT gets posted again, someone can search for it here on the forum and see that you reported that it sucks, and can return without wasting their time.
Okay! I just wanted to reply and say I was not trying to be mean to you I was just mad at that requester.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I just got home from going out to dinner and HM is going batshit on moutains. I forgot to close my computer. same mountains as earlier?

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Can someone please send me their block list for Hit Finder thanks :) ... I accidently deleted mine
Yea but like everyone is in my time out box I'll send it...

Status
Not open for further replies.