Contributor
Reaction score
GSB Study is starting.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey, there you are. How's life been?
Good. Just been toiling away at learning new code stuff. React mainly but some other tidbits here and there that I need in addition to that. Makes me sad because I see how horrible MTS is right now and how much React would fix like all the perf issues in HF.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't see it as an us vs. them thing at all. Forums have and can exist in harmony. No one is trying to scam anyone, and the conspiracy theories around this script are getting a bit overblown.
I kind of get it but like, TH and MTC are work forums. You're doing yourself a disservice by not utilizing some of the tools TH has, like turkerview, or keeping up with some stuff that's posted there that doesn't always transfer over here. I get that there's some slight differences in personality but TH is also way more work focused in my opinion.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I kind of get it but like, TH and MTC are work forums. You're doing yourself a disservice by not utilizing some of the tools TH has, like turkerview, or keeping up with some stuff that's posted there that doesn't always transfer over here. I get that there's some slight differences in personality but TH is also way more work focused in my opinion.
We are all one, regardless of forum, under TurkerView.

https://turkerview.com/

https://turkerview.com/mturk-scripts/1-TurkerViewJS

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Good. Just been toiling away at learning new code stuff. React mainly but some other tidbits here and there that I need in addition to that. Makes me sad because I see how horrible MTS is right now and how much React would fix like all the perf issues in HF.
Well, hopefully you figure it out and find happiness, lol.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey I know those words :confused: My husband has been on a super-web-performance kick for weeks

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Play an online game and answer a survey about it (up to $2 of BONUS compensation possible!) | Accept
Requester: Research Study [A1RQKJ0XZOLBP9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.60] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.82] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=14] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=22.50] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Play an online game collaborating with automation and answer survey questions about your experience. You may receive up to $2 of bonus compensation based on your score across gameplay sessions. PLEASE DO NOT REFRESH YOUR BROWSER DURING GAMEPLAY.
Qualifications: TRS2 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Don't waste your time with this one. 30 mins total completion time. Lots of writing in the long followup survey at the end. I didn't track my bonus closely, but it was probably around $1.50 - $1.75. Not worth the effort.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.