Status
Not open for further replies.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer some questions about politicians' Facebook posts | PANDA
Requester: Pew Research InfoTech [A3MO1IZW2PK239] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
We're conducting important non-partisan research to assess how politicians talk on social media and what they talk about
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 999
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; partisan_antipathy_facebook_posts is 1; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;
These pay a little less, but the texts are a lot shorter.
my qual test for this still isn't graded and i can't redo it. so i can't do these but can do the 30c ones.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:owly: Howdy kids! Great thread idea humbleturker @humbleturker. I've dealt with bulimia and depression. Sis has Asperger's and is bipolar. She stays with me once a week to get out of my mom's house. Many friends with addiction etc etc. Always good to get the darkness out by talking about it. Thoughts with all who have had similar problems. :mallow

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
my qual test for this still isn't graded and i can't redo it. so i can't do these but can do the 30c ones.
I was going to say that I don't remember taking THIS qualification test, but if you got the same message I probably did. :\

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I have correct for skips checked, but what does that mean anyway?
I think if you hover over it it'll have a nice explanation. (like hover over the check box.)

I would try and explain it but I'd just confuse both of us.

Reactions: El Pablo

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I have correct for skips checked, but what does that mean anyway?
It means it will scrape as many pages to get however many number of HITs you have it set to scrape. Best thing to do is scrape one page at 50 and not correct for skips. If you have it set and 1- 3 seconds, you're not going to miss anything. Correct for skips will scrape a lot of pages and give you more exceeded errors.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
:owly: Howdy kids! Great thread idea humbleturker @humbleturker. I've dealt with bulimia and depression. Sis has Asperger's and is bipolar.
Anorexia, depression and PTSD here. My stepdad has Asperger's, too. Always good to talk and raise awareness that we're not all in straitjackets :cheers:

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeaaaah, but you said WHEN it falls on a business day, implying it could ever be on a day other than Thursday.
hey! we have a black president. anythings possible. besides... before Abraham Lincoln made it officially on thursdays, Thanksgiving has been celebrated nationally on and off since 1789, after a proclamation by George Washington... according to Wikipedia...

so... thats what I meant when I wrote that. Its been heavy on my heart lately that we forget about the times Thanksgiving wasn't on a thursday. Its something we all need to remember.

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Suvey on investment choices | PANDA
Requester: PAMart [A35R35I9A7BN7U] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 3.40] [Comm: 3.67] [Fast: 4.00]
Description:
Answer a survey about investment choices - about 10 minutes to complete.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US;

4 mins

Reactions: Squatty

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
If you're into mediocre pop punk Audiokite is where it's at today.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
It means it will scrape as many pages to get however many number of HITs you have it set to scrape. Best thing to do is scrape one page at 50 and not correct for skips. If you have it set and 1- 3 seconds, you're not going to miss anything. Correct for skips will scrape a lot of pages and give you more exceeded errors.
i didnt kno that!

holy shit. this forum isn't just for arguing about holidays and making random small talk... u learn stuff too!

Reactions: kryss

Desertdarlene

Baby Shorebird and Duckling Protector
Reaction score
So, how likely are these Pew hits to reject? I'm finding that I've had to make very few changes. Is this normal? I'm worried about doing something wrong.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I don't see anywhere on hit scrapper where you can mark the number of hits you want scrapped. Maybe I have an older version?

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I don't see anywhere on hit scrapper where you can mark the number of hits you want scrapped. Maybe I have an older version?
"results per page" it's on the top line

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, hey.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You have been granted the following Qualification:
- partisan_antipathy_facebook_posts, with a score of "1"

Qualifications you earn allow you to complete new kinds of HITs. Each Qualification has a score associated with it. You can complete HITs for which you have the required Qualifications and a sufficiently high score.

Status
Not open for further replies.