08/22 - Today is Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
I guess it would depend on what you use your db for. If it's just to make sure that you don't repeat surveys, I would think you're safe reinstalling (for the reasons you stated). If it's because you save, compile, compare, etc all your data for your records ... as long as you're comfortable starting from today on again ... reinstall. Good luck!
Thanks! Well, I hadn't used it in over a year because I was only working for one requester for all that time until recently. So I'm not sure exactly how I'll use it. I do remember way before I used it to look up survey requesters and compare data like earnings per requester and stuff, and I think I used it to easily see which requesters and for what amounts each were still pending? Kind of wanted to have the old info integrate into the new but the db just won't do the first update. I guess starting from scratch may be my only option and hope it'll actually complete the first update when new.

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
So I'm still working on my PC learnings. Is there a way to change the weight without having to click on the thing a billion times?

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Universität Koblenz-Landau Answer a survey about an article ~10mins $0.50 Rejected
Thank you for your interest in our study. In order to ensure the responses collected were completed in a conscientious manner, we used a complex algorithm utilizing a number of measures. Taking into account the attention

umm?

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Universität Koblenz-Landau Answer a survey about an article ~10mins $0.50 Rejected
Thank you for your interest in our study. In order to ensure the responses collected were completed in a conscientious manner, we used a complex algorithm utilizing a number of measures. Taking into account the attention

umm?
Got the same thing yesterday I think. I call bogus

Reactions: Pleco and bxpretzel

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score

umm?
Translation: We didn't like your responses.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Survey(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Chang-Yuan Lee [A32GXUU726HB4M] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.30
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: A 2-3 minutes survey about your spending
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [481164642-54744] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5

Reactions: Serial Mom

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Speaking of possible rip-off hits, did anyone ever get a reply or anything about that decisions hit with big bonus the other day that wouldn't submit?

Last edited:
Reactions: C to the J

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
It's 10 for the whole three weeks if that's the one you are talking about and you ought to have received an email to access the hit from. There is not mTurk thing on it this time. You just answer questions, do their stuff and such. That's the breathing exercise one if that the one you are talking about.
I initially did not get an email from them so I contacted them and they just sent me an email with a link. Do they pay you through Mturk?

Status
Not open for further replies.