Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Marketing Research Study!(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Lead Lab at Leeds [AF4GJPMV4V5N2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.43] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 56
Description: This study involves two short parts. First, you will think about an experience you have undergone recently and then you will answer questions about that experience.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

HIT Time: 2 mins ezpz

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Marketing Research Study!(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Lead Lab at Leeds [AF4GJPMV4V5N2] [TurkerView]
Description: This study involves two short parts. First, you will think about an experience you have undergone recently and then you will answer questions about that experience.
Duration: ~30min
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100,
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90,
  • Location In US,
HIT Time: 0 min, 50 sec
Catchability: Great

HelloHello

Reaction score
No.... I've backed off using UT... Have used for YEARS, 5 star ratings on all tests... Then got some "secret" rating that took me down to a 4.5 (although they publicly gave me a 5 star).... I will NOT have my name shamed lol.
That secret rater thingie seems to be a very recent thing. I think it's offensive.

• Love
Reactions: femmebritt

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Follow-up

Title: Recontact Study(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Tyler Reny [A1EZ7JQTDLBIOZ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.91] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 45:00
Available: 56
Description: Wave 2 of recontact study political attitudes
Qualifications: Exc: [167453-166864] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-166864] Exists ; Location In US

HIT Time: 4 mins

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Requester has 3 different surveys up. All different and you can do them all.

Title: Product Review Study! (~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Lead Lab at Leeds [AF4GJPMV4V5N2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.43] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 30:00
Available: 52
Description: This study will feature two short parts. For the first part, you will be asked to provide a little bit of information about yourself. For the second part, you will be asked to evaluate a hypothetical product.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Exc: [167457-166868] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 91; Location In US

HIT Time: 2 mins

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
I think the best thing to do is call the company involved and make sure they have documented the incident. Surely they have insurance, and can make a claim on it so you don't have to pay more money to chase reimbursement.
Also, don't accept any settlement until she is completely healed. She might need more treatment, physical therapy, etc.
I've never dealt with an injury situation, but I know when dealing with small businesses or individuals in disputes, the demand letter goes a long way. It shows that you're serious, and that your willing to contest. The other side becomes more willing to settle because they are caught flat footed. I also find it's best to present information to an attourney in a very orgnized fashion iwith dates/times and picutres already laid out. They rack up a lot of hours "researching" what you already could provide them. Some pictures, a timeline, and a couple of paragraphs should get you out of a lawyer's office for a few hundred dollars, which will be added to the demand letter.

So after talking more with my mom, apparently the guy stopped off and picked up someone else before taking her there.. grrrr... I had told him make sure you file an incident report and have her looked at, she had a bad accident 2 years ago. Nope, he got her a wheel chair and signed her in and left her in the corner... I am livid. The office girl for some reason thought when I called her I was saying she got hurt in our van.. No, BS. The fact I was yelling at her telling her to file an incident report and how the hell could they send their van that was so high up.. I mean WTH. We do have a huge problem with this office and the fact that everyone who works there first language is Spanish. Which is fine when I am there I can speak it pretty fluently but not my mom. And truth is I shouldnt have to. I will be calling the office manager on Monday.. I feel for her.

• Wow
Reactions: Blakkat

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
It's actually taking over another tab!
yeah, it normally clones itself on a bunch of the open tabs I have. once the test is done, I just refresh each of them until it goes away. its annoying but seems harmless.

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
yeah, it normally clones itself on a bunch of the open tabs I have. once the test is done, I just refresh each of them until it goes away. its annoying but seems harmless.
Nice to know it's not just me!

Reactions: cb456

HelloHello

Reaction score
So I am gonna hang out for about another 1/2 hour - waiting for my last User Testing payment which I will then transfer with my Intellizoom payment - I sorta worry that Paypal will start penalizing me if I make a lot of transfers in one day . . . mTurk didn't hop much for me today but I did get 3 User Testing studies and 2 $8 Intellizooms which made it all worthwhile. Maybe something will pop up here before I go.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: User Test, Requires Mic, Windows or Mac, a0a730b5 | Accept
Requester: SoundingBox (Change Sciences Group) [A1DIWKR9NEY82N] Contact
TV: Hrly=$17.14 | Pay=Good | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=3.33 | Fast=3.87 | Comm=3.61 | Fair=4.11 | Reviews=170 | ToS=25
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 12.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Perform a user test on a website. It's fun and your opinion matters! Microphone required.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Study Group Exclusion - 8e5b2f6b-80f2-4a67-ba2c-c188e3953863 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Me: Ok, guess I'll try to work again.

1st hit: screened out
2nd hit: screened out
3rd hit: You've already done this.
4th hit: Underpaid af

Ok...*shuts everything back down*

dreamonjaded1

Reaction score
Hi! Not that anyone missed me or noticed I've been MIA :wine: but wanted to drop by. I had teacher workdays all this week so I've barely been online. I did make $25 this week which I guess is better than $0. Anyway! Kids come back on Monday so we'll see if I can manage to teach by day and turk by night.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: A short survey on interesting prices we encounter in lives | Accept
Requester: Arani Roy [A2M42KZ1N0XHHK] Contact
TV: Hrly=$26.49 | Pay=Generous | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=5.00 | Fast=0.00 | Comm=0.00 | Fair=0.00 | Reviews=2 | ToS=0
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: 8 minute survey on various prices
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

Beak

Reaction score
Me: Ok, guess I'll try to work again.

1st hit: screened out
2nd hit: screened out
3rd hit: You've already done this.
4th hit: Underpaid af

Ok...*shuts everything back down*
I feel your pain. I've resorted to transcribing broken english for Airbnb complaints.

HelloHello

Reaction score
I got an email from Neevo earlier in the week asking me if I didn't want to participate in their latest job. I replied I'd love to but as I hadn't yet been paid for the last two I did I was nervous about doing that. The gal replied she had started an investigation but I've not heard back. It's around $30.

Reactions: cyberwasp

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: A short survey on interesting prices we encounter in lives | Accept
Requester: Arani Roy [A2M42KZ1N0XHHK] Contact
TV: Hrly=$26.49 | Pay=Generous | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=5.00 | Fast=0.00 | Comm=0.00 | Fair=0.00 | Reviews=2 | ToS=0
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: 8 minute survey on various prices
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

HIT Time: About 6 min. I spent much more time writing than I needed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.