08/23 - Python Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minx2121

Reaction score
Oh yeah! Our heeler had two broken back legs and he's fine now. It's just that they might have issues when they're older. And our dog can't walk too long of distances before he's hurting.
Nice :)....well yesterday I was not thinking about how far you are from us, not sure I'll be able to work in a 9 hour drive for her. I am sure there will be plenty of people interested in her though. If it wasn't as far I would certainly take her

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone who likes doing UserBob, he's got a TON of stuff up this morning wtf
last time I did one, he said that I'm taking way too long
nice guy. he wants to make sure his payrate is fair
he said that if I regularly take 3-4 times as long as he expected, I'm spending too much time
but!
I thought I was using the minimal time possible :rain:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Nice :)....well yesterday I was not thinking about how far you are from us, not sure I'll be able to work in a 9 hour drive for her. I am sure there will be plenty of people interested in her though. If it wasn't as far I would certainly take her
I'll probably just end up keeping her. I'm afraid after training her and ect I'll be reluctant to give her away lol

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Speaking of userbob, what screen recorder does everyone use? I was having issues finding one for Chrome that actually worked okay on my laptop.

cassius

Reaction score
well, working off and on since 4 30 am and have paid for the oil change i got yesterday which was more expensive than it was with the last one i got three years ago.

Reactions: Metallica and Sondi

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I like userbob, but they seem to never be up when I have quiet time. Hopefully when the kiddo goes to school he'll have some up.
I love UserBob! But they're all like "talk for 15 minutes" and meh that's kinda... a lot.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Please write about how you would do this thing for 100 words, for 15 cents. Nah, I'm good.

I love UserBob! But they're all like "talk for 15 minutes" and meh that's kinda... a lot.
There's a bunch that are talking for like a minute for 40 cents. Those were the ones I did forever until I could do longer ones.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Please write about how you would do this thing for 100 words, for 15 cents. Nah, I'm good.

There's a bunch that are talking for like a minute for 40 cents. Those were the ones I did forever until I could do longer ones.
Yeah I'm on the longer ones train now but ugh... I might try to knock one or two out once my husband goes into the office. I've been hitting goal every day this week, today will not let me down!

Reactions: klyde

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Noahs gone for everyone else? Got $27 more in before they kicked the bucket

Minx2121

Reaction score
Off for a bit to get everybody ready and drop my son off for school, see ya'll in a bit :)

Reactions: lolkatB and Sondi
Status
Not open for further replies.