08/23 - Python Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Lazerhawk has a very 80's feel, even though it's not.
If I close my eyes, while playing this album, it feels like I'm playing Outrun. :p
Clicked right in the middle of some Perfect Kiss homage, not bad

Reactions: Jerami

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
If you had any of those gamergate hits in your queue, and you were lazy like me and did them today, check your pending hits, none of mine that I completed today show that they submitted.

Reactions: jklmnop

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If you had any of those gamergate hits in your queue, and you were lazy like me and did them today, check your pending hits, none of mine that I completed today show that they submitted.
I literally completed one with 2 minutes left on the 7 day timer. They are still getting returned and I picked up another 5 by leaving a watcher running overnight.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi people. I had to go out and do some school stuff so I can finally stop checking the box labeled "completed some college". Did I I miss anything fun this afternoon?

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi people. I had to go out and do some school stuff so I can finally stop checking the box labeled "completed some college". Did I I miss anything fun this afternoon?
Just Noah's. Are you saying you are finished with college as of tonight? That's awesome and congrats.

Reactions: jklmnop and Michele

JTurk

Reaction score
Anyone else get a perfect score for the robot shooting task? I'm assuming a lot of other people tried really hard as well since the first place prize is 30 big ones.

Reactions: JDWFM

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I literally completed one with 2 minutes left on the 7 day timer. They are still getting returned and I picked up another 5 by leaving a watcher running overnight.
I just returned several. I was signed in to AMZN, they were not expired, so I guess I am not sure what the deal is then...

JDWFM

Reaction score
I'm thinking I am finally at the point where I can set my weekly PE goal to $100. One year in and I've learned more in my past week on here than the previous 12 months getting the cold shoulder on Reddit.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
I just returned several. I was signed in to AMZN, they were not expired, so I guess I am not sure what the deal is then...
They show up under the date you accepted them, not the day you submit them.

Reactions: stuffalleysays

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
They show up under the date you accepted them, not the day you submit them.
Well, thank you. I had forgotten all about that because I never let stuff sit. So, some very happy person should have about 16 incoming :)

Reactions: ecko

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, thank you. I had forgotten all about that because I never let stuff sit. So, some very happy person should have about 16 incoming :)
No worries. I forget every once and awhile too.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Counting her baby collection, making sure none have escaped.:)

EDIT I should have said, replacing old candy on the outside of her house but, I was a bit slow on the draw.:D

Liz @Liz :p
They are all accounting for, I was just looking for a few more to add to the "collection" in my van.

:baby::incog:

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, no, I wish, thank you though. Just going back to finish. Only a couple classes away from an AA in Arts & Humanities (the general kind), then I want to get a real AA in film. Useful, I know, lol. But both will help on the way to maybe getting a BA eventually. Even a paper saying you have just an AA seems extremely useful now days.
Just Noah's. Are you saying you are finished with college as of tonight? That's awesome and congrats.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Masters,

I am delighted to announce that all your hard work and mine is now seeing the world :). Thank you so much for your contributions. Check the following links:

Research paper: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1808.07042.pdf (Read the acknowledgements. I have a lot more to write but there was no space :).

Data website: https://stanfordnlp.github.io/coqa/ Does the data remind you of our good old days :).

The public is excited about the project. See this Twitter post: https://twitter.com/stanfordnlp/status/1032292502248742912

Hopefully, the success of this project means more work for you. Looking forward to work on more exciting projects, but it will take some time. I will miss you until then.

Have a nice day,
Siva

cassius

Reaction score
so, have a great partner on the last Noah and get to the end and they return the HIT, still got paid but they didn't, don't make sense
maybe their timer was running out.

Reactions: GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.