08/23 - Tari Tari Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
anyone else having issues with thesae global education hits not letting you input the
Credits Awarded portion? everything else is fine but it wont accept any input there tried both ff and chrome
This is my issue as well.

Kamalani

Reaction score
It's amazing to me that RRS keeps dumping more and more hits in there after their massive reject of almost every hit.

MostlyConfused

Reaction score
For the AP ones VERY few have different hours awarded for diff scores, but some do, IF they do they list it. I've come across like THREE that are CLEAR what you PLACE into for what score :o (in like 150 of them)
I could SERIOUSLY do these all day. They take me 30sec-2min TOPS.
Still scared but HOPING they pay off!!

Reactions: Kessikitty

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I can't tell if Zolties are still coming through slowly or people are just throwing them back.

Reactions: corvid

jnalleyne

Reaction score
For the AP ones VERY few have different hours awarded for diff scores, but some do, IF they do they list it. I've come across like THREE that are CLEAR what you PLACE into for what score :eek: (in like 150 of them)
Any tips for somebody who have no idea what to do with them?

NovaLord

Stargazer
Contributor
Reaction score
4.5 doesn't exist. That's a typo for 4,5.
AP Exams only have whole number scores. When in doubt, leave comments. They're very reasonable.
Just to be fully clear, then I'll stop asking questions forever. If something says "Min score 4", then I put NO for score 3. But if it says min 3, I put yes for 3 4 and 5. Correct?

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
For the AP ones VERY few have different hours awarded for diff scores, but some do, IF they do they list it. I've come across like THREE that are CLEAR what you PLACE into for what score :eek: (in like 150 of them)
LIke I siad, done them under antoher requester name. Not a single reject. All paid. Just took 5 days.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Just to be fully clear, then I'll stop asking questions forever. If something says "Min score 4", then I put NO for score 3. But if it says min 3, I put yes for 3 4 and 5. Correct?
Yes.
Please read their instructions for this one. It's listed clearly :/
I've gotta finish my queue before I let it expire. Direct important questions to inbox plox.

NovaLord

Stargazer
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes.
Please read their instructions for this one. It's listed clearly :/
I've gotta finish my queue before I let it expire. Direct important questions to inbox plox.
I wish their instructions were more clear. They don't say anything about saying No. But thanks for the info. Get on that queue!

Reactions: MostlyConfused

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Only got like 30 Z's total today.:banghead:

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
stupid question, if it lists the course code that the exam equals, does that mean it's a yes for the placement for score and you list that course? i'm understanding it differently, but i think that's what they want

TurkeyTrot

Reaction score
anyone else having issues with thesae global education hits not letting you input the
Credits Awarded portion? everything else is fine but it wont accept any input there tried both ff and chrome
Are you doing them in split screen? I noticed I had to make the hit window a little bigger, or i couldn't see my input in that box - it looked like it wasn't entering - but it was actually there when i maximized window.

TurkeyTrot

Reaction score
stupid question, if it lists the course code that the exam equals, does that mean it's a yes for the placement for score and you list that course? i'm understanding it differently, but i think that's what they want
That's what I'm doing

Status
Not open for further replies.