08/23 - Waiting for Baby Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Edit and add more content to a biography written by a non-native speaker. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: elixir [A1YWRO59IEXVDB] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $8.00
Duration: 6 hours
Available: 1
Description: You are required to edit an existing biography of about 500 words. The biography is often written by a non-native English speaker and therefore, contains many errors. You are also required to add more details to bring the word count to about 1000 words.
Requirements: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5

charlie

Reaction score
Title: Edit and add more content to a biography written by a non-native speaker. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: elixir [A1YWRO59IEXVDB] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $8.00
Duration: 6 hours
Available: 1
Description: You are required to edit an existing biography of about 500 words. The biography is often written by a non-native English speaker and therefore, contains many errors. You are also required to add more details to bring the word count to about 1000 words.
Requirements: None;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5
in other words, "we want our ESL students' work to look good so that we continue to receive our funding for whatever it is we're getting funding for. "
no thanks.

Reactions: Jerami

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Since it's late...

Hey guys and gals! Would love it if y'all could be so kind as to check out my new website(fb) and my Visitor's info. Would love any constructive feedback!

I'll be giving away lots of free :bouquet:, as well as some other great prizes including t-shirts, bumpah stickahs, hats, pipes and loads more!

You can find us,(me, lol) for now, at:

www.potlandmaine.us

or

www.TheRealPOTLandMaine.com

I hate to ask but, I suppose I should get used to it, like/follow/share for all your up-to-date info on recreational cannabis in the 207. Thanks guys!

EDIT Some giveaways only open to Maine residents.:( Sorry guys. Write your congressperson.
I'm never on fb anymore except for using messenger on my phone, but I gave it a like. I'm not a real pot person myself, but it looks good :)

Reactions: Jerami

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Since it's late...

Hey guys and gals! Would love it if y'all could be so kind as to check out my new website(fb) and my Visitor's info. Would love any constructive feedback!

I'll be giving away lots of free :bouquet:, as well as some other great prizes including t-shirts, bumpah stickahs, hats, pipes and loads more!

You can find us,(me, lol) for now, at:

www.potlandmaine.us

or

www.TheRealPOTLandMaine.com

I hate to ask but, I suppose I should get used to it, like/follow/share for all your up-to-date info on recreational cannabis in the 207. Thanks guys!

EDIT Some giveaways only open to Maine residents.:( Sorry guys. Write your congressperson/elected official.
While I think it's awesome that you're starting your own thing, and I wish you the best with it, I'm not sure how comfortable I am with this being plugged in the work threads, to be honest.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm never on fb anymore except for using messenger on my phone, but I gave it a like. I'm not a real pot person myself, but it looks good :)
Thanks, Luv.:wink: The ultimate goal is to open a Cannabis Social club next year when they become legal. So, pot is just the tool I'm using to get me to my dream of owning a restaurant.:D

But, thank you for the like. Maybe you're not a pot person but you could be a t-shirt person.:p

Reactions: Michele

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
While I think it's awesome that you're starting your own thing, and I wish you the best with it, I'm not sure how comfortable I am with this being plugged in the work threads, to be honest.
Would you like me to erase it? Or would you like to do it? I'm not selling anything but, I understand.
It's just an information site.\

Nvrmnd, I got it.:(

Last edited:

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
In the Panda Crazy extension helper where you can add pandas from a hit page ('panda' or 'once'), in Panda Crazy where do they show up?

Reactions: Serial Mom
D

Deleted member 526

Would you like me to erase it? Or would you like to do it? I'm not selling anything but, I understand.
It's just an information site.\

Nvrmnd, I got it.:(
put it in your signature instead? I think a lot of people have things like that in their sig's.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
It's just an information site.
It's mainly just that I don't think it looks very good, being in the work thread. You don't have to erase it, but I would prefer to keep any more plugs for it in maybe the Social Discussion forum, if you want to post about it.

Reactions: ducky

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
put it in your signature instead? I think a lot of people have things like that in their sig's.
Thanks. No worries.
It's mainly just that I don't think it looks very good, being in the work thread. You don't have to erase it, but I would prefer to keep any more plugs for it in maybe the Social Discussion forum, if you want to post about it.
I wasn't planning on plugging it more than the once but, I understand. I figured that we post so much about booze around here that an info site wouldn't be a big deal. My bad. Hakuna Matata:)

EDIT Also, not trying to argue.:)

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
In the Panda Crazy extension helper where you can add pandas from a hit page ('panda' or 'once'), in Panda Crazy where do they show up?
Upper left by where the timer is, when you are running your panda crazy on the same site you have up (old site/new worker site)

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Thanks. No worries.

I wasn't planning on plugging it more than the once but, I understand. I figured that we post so much about booze around here that an info site wouldn't be a big deal. My bad. Hakuna Matata:)

EDIT Also, not trying to argue.:)
Well, it's one thing to mention that you're drinking or maybe smoking a little weed or something, but I think plugging a business that's devoted to something that is still illegal in most states, and even hints at "lots of free :bouquet:," might be taking things a little too far, in the context of a work thread. At the very least, I think it sets a precedent that I'm not very comfortable with.

Reactions: ducky and jklmnop

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Upper left by where the timer is, when you are running your panda crazy on the same site you have up (old site/new worker site)
I'm not seeing it, neither the panda hit added or the upper left timer? I have PC running on the same site, I'm completely new to PC though. In the upper left of my PC there is just a volume slider.

Status
Not open for further replies.