08/24 - Working Watamote Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Carry on then. I enjoy the Research Task hits, I just get frustrated when I can tell that someone is working on something else while they are doing them. I feel that if my partner were paying attention on the same level that I am when I do them, well then, they might be worth it.
I am the same way. I work on both when I get the chance, but the moment I get a new message I devote my attention towards that. Saves myself and them some time. More economical usage of time. :)

Reactions: Tuesday

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I am the same way. I work on both when I get the chance, but the moment I get a new message I devote my attention towards that. Saves myself and them some time. More economical usage of time. :)
Feed me more good hits.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I had a partner on a Research Task hit the other evening that involved a discussion about a mannequin and and coffee beans. Was that any of you guys?

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Just so you guys know, if I'm mean to you, it's because the mods want me to be.

Reactions: Kerek

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone heard anything back on the Globals? Approvals or anything?

On a different and completely random note, does anyone want to go ghost hunting in Pripyat?

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone heard anything back on the Globals? Approvals or anything?

On a different and completely random note, does anyone want to go ghost hunting in Pripyat?
I emailed them yesterday regarding the "placement" yes or no and got a reply right away.... emailed today asking if we would know soon about the hits we've done before doing more and got no reply.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Tuesday @Tuesday humbleturker @humbleturker

I'll hopefully join in soon enough. Those seem interesting. Slowly getting there.

I really enjoy puzzles, and the hits can be a lot of fun, but sometimes you get a partner who simply wont play by the rules. For examle, I had a caption yesterday that said "A man in a blue shirt is eating food". My partner asks...'Is there a man?'. Then, 'What color is he wearing?' Then 'What is the man doing'. The requester is very generous for approving all of these hits.

Reactions: Nytmair

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I emailed them yesterday regarding the "placement" yes or no and got a reply right away.... emailed today asking if we would know soon about the hits we've done before doing more and got no reply.
They answered earlier saying they're analyzing 'rejection data' and will be going through with it soon. I just want this to all be over so I can either get my approvals or rejections.

D

Deleted member 526

Am I the only person here who thinks these aren't too bad?

Title: Annotate an expressive caption to describe an Image to a blind person (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discr | PANDA
Requester: V2L [A2UIH3CID7L92X] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.75] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.15] [Fast: 4.43]
Description:
In this task, you will be asked to provide an expressive caption to describe the image to a blind person. Include the most significant information from specially related to emotional content of the image.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 85
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

I don't post the stuff I work on all that often because I figure no one else is interested, but I think these are profitable.

Aslo, @turker , How many of those UofI hits did you do? I thought they were OK too, but only some of them have approved.
same. they were spot checking before. or maybe I should write
sjfjsofja;fo? wh;lfja;fj;

Status
Not open for further replies.