08/24 - Working Watamote Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnX1

Reaction score
Got into the swap game.. I lost the swap game.. sad panda.
Same here :(
It's misleading at the end, saying you've "won" 2.50, but that's just the base pay.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey on public affairs, your opinions, and self-attitudes. | PANDA
Requester: Lori Bougher [A3HW3M4TRS76BV] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
Answer a survey on public affairs, your opinions, and how you see yourself. Estimated time: 10-11 minutes.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97; Location is US;
5 minutes

Reactions: <Gucci>

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Learn a miniature language | PANDA
Requester: Learning and Development Lab [A1ZDU8SRS2MIB0] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.50] [Fair: 4.64] [Comm: 4.77] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Listen to a miniature language, then answer questions about it
Time: 12 hour(s)
Reward: $2.60
Qualifications: Prior participant DoesNotExist; Location EqualTo US; Participant, TN/AC5 DoesNotExist;

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Same here :(
It's misleading at the end, saying you've "won" 2.50, but that's just the base pay.
I looked at to. People have won it. but my cards were very low compared to other person. damn near impossible to win. ugh.

Reactions: JohnX1

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Learn a miniature language | PANDA
Requester: Learning and Development Lab [A1ZDU8SRS2MIB0] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.50] [Fair: 4.64] [Comm: 4.77] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Listen to a miniature language, then answer questions about it
Reward: $1.36
Qualifications: Prior participant DoesNotExist; Location EqualTo US; Participant, TN/AC5 DoesNotExist;

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score
Good afternoon, Turkers!

I see I'm not the only one biting their nails over yesterday's Global Education HITs.
Even I effed up a few times. In the beginning, I mistook the first couple of HITs as having the exact same AP courses to look up (I'd thought they were all for AP Psychology -- there's a good reason for why I'd thought that, but that's another story); however, I quickly realized that every HIT would potentially have a different AP course to research. I think I messed up on only one HIT like that, though... I hope. *gulp :oops::unsure:
And the other thing that truly kept blowing pass me was that YES/NO selection buttons in between going to the links and entering the information. Those damn buttons were so small!! I wish they were bigger, or at least highlighted. The face palm was strong every time I submitted a HIT without clicking YES or NO. I don't think I forgot too many of them, but my nerves are all worked up because it could mean many rejections. Ugh! Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that. The approval or rejection wait is killing me! Damn you, anxiety!

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: While watching tonight's Mr. Robot S2E8, what objects, facts, or locations are you most curious about? | PANDA
Requester: D. Stone [A2Z5V9MZJNUE7Q] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.69 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.92 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 18 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: While watching tonight's Mr. Robot Season 2 Episode 8: List 5 object, facts, or locations you're curious about.
Time: 12 hours
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Blocked Qualification has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer Survey about your Attitudes(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Katie Fritzlen [A2OV99TS4S8HGE] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This is a study about attitudes towards consumer goods, political attitudes, sports, food and more!
Time: 1 hour(s)
Reward: $1.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [20236-19647] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 91; Location In US;

JohnX1

Reaction score
I looked at to. People have won it. but my cards were very low compared to other person. damn near impossible to win. ugh.
Agreed, hate that a certain rule at the end of the round makes it easier to lose the next rounds.

Reactions: TobyF

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
Good afternoon, Turkers!

I see I'm not the only one biting their nails over yesterday's Global Education HITs.
Even I effed up a few times. In the beginning, I mistook the first couple of HITs as having the exact same AP courses to look up (I'd thought they were all for AP Psychology -- there's a good reason for why I'd thought that, but that's another story); however, I quickly realized that every HIT would potentially have a different AP course to research. I think I messed up on only one HIT like that, though... I hope. *gulp :oops::unsure:
And the other thing that truly kept blowing pass me was that YES/NO selection buttons in between going to the links and entering the information. Those damn buttons were so small!! I wish they were bigger, or at least highlighted. The face palm was strong every time I submitted a HIT without clicking YES or NO. I don't think I forgot too many of them, but my nerves are all worked up because it could mean many rejections. Ugh! Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that. The approval or rejection wait is killing me! Damn you, anxiety!

In the grand scheme of things...

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: While watching tonight's Suits S6E7, what objects, facts, or locations are you most curious about? | PANDA
Requester: D. Stone [A2Z5V9MZJNUE7Q] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.69] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.92]
Description:
While watching tonight's Suits Season 6 Episode 7: List 5 object, facts, or locations you're curious about.
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Blocked Qualification DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;

Status
Not open for further replies.