08/24 - Working Watamote Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
It's with BoA. Not my first credit card but I'm happy to have one that isn't specific for Target or CareCredit. This one is the BankAmericard Cash Rewards.
good deal, if I might suggest, get a Chase CC while your still under the 5/24 rule, if you have excellent credit get the Chase Sapphire Reserve, this is the hottest thing out there right now, the benefits are outstanding, then wait a month and get one of their Hotel CC, eithier Marriott or IHG

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes! I am very good at keeping my cards down in payments and paid on time. I'm excited because this card will improve my credit even more since I'll use it properly. :highfive:
You can definitely utilize more than 33% as long as you pay it off in full. I agree with Devil_Dawg @Catfish that you should consider a Chase card, but not the CSR since you're saying this is your first real card. Get the Freedom Unlimited instead. Also, unless you're planning on NEEDING your credit score for something specific in the near future, don't worry about it a ridiculous amount. It will go up as you just make payments on time and full. You can and should regularly monitor it, but don't worry about it not going up incredibly fast. When used properly, CCs can be used to your advantage for essentially free money and shit.

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
MTC FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE!

The stakes just got a bit higher. Winner will now get a fancy Champions Banner under their name, much like the Contributor banner or Sole Survivor Banner (or silly Admin/Mod banner)!

Room for 4 more teams, that will put us at 14 for the league. Join now!

http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/mtc-ff-anyone.1600

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:)

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from CER Vanderbilt for work related to 3VW0145YLYZN50MBZKZ24E5J25QMJ1.
The value of your bonus is: $5.40 USD

The Requester included this note:
DC Experiment [08.24.2016]

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Damn, go to grab a drink and missed Nate.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good lord, 87 pages, has there been that much work today?

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: AOE Marketing Survey | PANDA
Requester: Bryan Edwards [A1BB39X6AS49S4] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Give us your opinion about our marketing slogans
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Location is US;

Reactions: Paigey

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
I love that song.

good deal, if I might suggest, get a Chase CC while your still under the 5/24 rule, if you have excellent credit get the Chase Sapphire Reserve, this is the hottest thing out there right now, the benefits are outstanding, then wait a month and get one of their Hotel CC, eithier Marriott or IHG
I will definitely look into those! My credit isn't excellent right now (had to pay those vet bills ugh) but it will be getting back up into the 700's soon. For a while it was about 730. Still getting it up there over time so hopefully I'll be able to qualify for something like those cards xD

Thank you for the advice!
You can definitely utilize more than 33% as long as you pay it off in full. I agree with Devil_Dawg @Catfish that you should consider a Chase card, but not the CSR since you're saying this is your first real card. Get the Freedom Unlimited instead. Also, unless you're planning on NEEDING your credit score for something specific in the near future, don't worry about it a ridiculous amount. It will go up as you just make payments on time and full. You can and should regularly monitor it, but don't worry about it not going up incredibly fast. When used properly, CCs can be used to your advantage for essentially free money and shit.
That is how I have used my Target card and it went from a $300 limit to a $1500 in about 6 months.

I always make sure I have the money for any purchase I make prior to it and I pay it off before the deadline every month. Makes it easier on my credit lol. Thank you for the advice! I will look into these other cards sometime soon ~

Paigey

Reaction score
Reactions: El Pablo

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Work, Bezo shenanigans, people going crazy, some nihilism, and your standard, regular, shit posting.

Reactions: Pleco

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
This sounds like a dare.

Title: You are about to fill a survey in which you are to describe a situation you were in | PANDA
Requester: Shaul Oreg [A3HP5W3YKS1WFC] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Completing the survey takes about 10 min. and consists of 3 sets of questions and a short demographic questionnaire
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: New workers has not been granted;Masters has been granted;Total approved HITs is greater than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US

Reactions: Krikket

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
fear over rejections, amazon giving us more shit, actual discussions, and "discussions" (shitposting)
and some hits sprinkled in there

D

Deleted member 526

where can I see how many employees of a company are on linkedin? not the range of the number of employees. I know this shows somehow but I can't get it to appear. for example this company doesn't say how many employees are on linkedin
https://www.linkedin.com/company/mizuno-usa

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
:)

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from CER Vanderbilt for work related to 3VW0145YLYZN50MBZKZ24E5J25QMJ1.
The value of your bonus is: $5.40 USD

The Requester included this note:
DC Experiment [08.24.2016]

Reactions: coffeeowl

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Caught the nate. No idea how.