08/25 - Flawless Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandma14

Reaction score
My opinion on the current economic conditions are not very good. People's salaries cannot keep up with the rising prices of things such as groceries, gas, utilities and medicines. It is a shame that our country has come to this. Employers cannot afford to keep giving raises, so they suffer with less employees. They cannot afford really good benefits either. This being the case everyone suffers in the long run. Property taxes keep going up and people are not able to afford these so they lose their homes. It's not right.

I do not see anything good for this countries future at this moment. If we don't get a change in government to where the government really helps the people of this country then we do not have a chance in this country in our future.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
My opinion on the current economic conditions are not very good. People's salaries cannot keep up with the rising prices of things such as groceries, gas, utilities and medicines. It is a shame that our country has come to this. Employers cannot afford to keep giving raises, so they suffer with less employees. They cannot afford really good benefits either. This being the case everyone suffers in the long run. Property taxes keep going up and people are not able to afford these so they lose their homes. It's not right.

I do not see anything good for this countries future at this moment. If we don't get a change in government to where the government really helps the people of this country then we do not have a chance in this country in our future.
100% AGREE

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
If anybody does Crowdtap they had a LOT of opportunities up today - $10 cashout for me -

Reactions: KYKITTY
Status
Not open for further replies.