08/25 - Thankful for Turkopticon Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
What determines whether people get left out in the cold on zoltars some mornings while others seemingly get a decent number of them? I've caught a whole 14 of them this morning and other seem to have had no trouble catching them.
I wonder that to. Only 27 for me this morning but most days I only get around 50-60.

Reaction score
Guys,
I had a steady drip flowing this morning, and then all of the sudden the old pipe just slowed down to a tiny trickle, and now.. nothing is coming out. I've tapped and tapped and tapped, but... nothing else pops out.

Any advice?

Twisted65

Reaction score
Guys,
I had a steady drip flowing this morning, and then all of the sudden the old pipe just slowed down to a tiny trickle, and now.. nothing is coming out. I've tapped and tapped and tapped, but... nothing else pops out.

Any advice?
looks like they've stopped for the day sadly

ohsnap

just me
Reaction score
there isn't an unlimited number of hits if i take 10 in the 5 minutes and there's 11 hits total during then you get 1
It appears that some people get more of them on a regular basis which would make it appear that it's more than just luck of the draw. Is there something different about configuration or are some people really just regularly more lucky than others?

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Guys,

Any advice?
Are you talking about Zoltars or personal plumbing?

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't even cracked 100 yet and I'm slowly realizing this means I'm gonna have to do a bunch of surveys.
idk how you manage to get 100 every day

Reactions: booboo33

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Guys,

Any advice?
go see a doctor or a plumber i suppose

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
It appears that some people get more of them on a regular basis which would make it appear that it's more than just luck of the draw. Is there something different about configuration or are some people really just regularly more lucky than others?
Internal rating system for zoltars. Workers that have a higher rating get allocated more of the batch. Thats the only thing I can think of that makes sense.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
internet speed and proximity to the mturk servers can help

Twisted65

Reaction score
Sleeping Zs would have been better for me this morning.
I actually prefer getting up early getting turking done and over with so I can spend the evening with my lady.

Infinity

Masochist or Mturker? You decide.
Contributor
Reaction score
Zoltars are a lie.

Reactions: Pleco

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score