Status
Not open for further replies.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: ~15 minutes. Interpreting causal systems. | PANDA
Requester: Jacob Dink [A3R1SFJ59PMXP2] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.20 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read a story and answer questions. Please do not take this survey if you've taken it before.
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.30
Qualifications: Masters has been granted

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Just realized I did several of the A9 hits in Chrome when it says not to. I switched browsers once I noticed. Do you think they will get rejected? Geez I hope not....they were for a penny. Ugh.

Reactions: Peachy

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i transferred on thursday and it was instant like always. within the minute it was in payments and the next morning it was in my bank :shrug:
Yes, my Thursday transfer was instant.
The problems started yesterday

I transfer everyday

Reactions: Drwho10 and Cmoney

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Just realized I did several of the A9 hits in Chrome when it says not to. I switched browsers once I noticed. Do you think they will get rejected? Geez I hope not....they were for a penny. Ugh.
They won't tbh.
I did almost an entire batch of 1000 in chrome and didn't notice.
0 were rejected.

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
My transfer from yesterday took 20 hours to arrive.
I tried another this morning about an hour ago and it hasn't arrived yet.

They may have changed it to a 20 hour delay?
yea prob some way for bezos to get some interest, think about it if he puts a 24 hour delay on all payouts he can collect interest, just have a constantly revolving account that puts the money in limbo before paying out for that 24 hours.

edit - just did a transfer for a large amount didn't go through pretty shady.

Last edited:

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
well now they know since you posted to a public forum :tinfoil:

Reactions: Kessikitty

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
the only reason you'd be rejected is for being a g'damn rebel

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
yea prob some way for bezos to get some interest, think about it if he puts a 24 hour delay on all payouts he can collect interest, just have a constantly revolving account that puts the money in limbo before paying out for that 24 hours.
er uh, who's he collecting interest from? lol they're not taking your money and investing it for 24 hours

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
er uh, who's he collecting interest from? lol they're not taking your money and investing it for 24 hours
they are rich so get better rates, he can just have a dump high rate account only available to the rich where our money constantly gets dropped for 24 hours. So lets say everyday 500k gets put in the account he can get the interest and keep the cash revolving, and even up the payout times to get even more interest.

Reactions: Kessikitty

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
well now they know since you posted to a public forum :tinfoil:
oops. I only have 1 rejection out of 1900 hits. I really hope they go through. Wonder why they didn't want it done in Chrome?

Reactions: Drwho10

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
They won't tbh.
I did almost an entire batch of 1000 in chrome and didn't notice.
0 were rejected.
That is good to hear. Fingers crossed.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
the only difference i've noticed is that in chrome some of their batches show up in black/white instead of in color. but the only batch i've seen where colors actually matter, they appeared in color on chrome. so unless the batch is color sensitive it shouldn't matter

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
the only difference i've noticed is that in chrome some of their batches show up in black/white instead of in color. but the only batch i've seen where colors actually matter, they appeared in color on chrome. so unless the batch is color sensitive it shouldn't matter
Jaded @Jaded

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
they are rich so get better rates, he can just have a dump account where our money constantly gets dropped for 24 hours. So lets say everyday 500k gets put in the account he can get the interest and keep the cash revolving, and even up the payout times to get even more interest.
Nah, that's just not how it works. It's more likely that they've had some sort of payment issues or it's simply a temporary thing. Your money either earns interest or maintains liquidity. You just don't get the best of both worlds, even if you're a worldwide super conglomerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.