08/27 - Shirobako & Sakurasou Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
There are lots of coloring pages online, I Just haven't found one that fits the forum.

Granted I haven't searched either, I'm just hoping it falls into my lap like the turtle did.
you might laugh but I love adult type coloring books, it relaxes me like nothing else, well except for MJ but you can do both at same time for added bonus

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
you might laugh but I love adult type coloring books, it relaxes me like nothing else, well except for MJ but you can do both at same time for added bonus

Adult coloring books are awesome, I have a bunch of them. There's even a coloring thread here.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If you can still play.

Title: Decision game WSG (average bonus of $5.00) | PANDA
Requester: Yale Institute for Network Science [A2CGQ5942WIRAV] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.38] [Fair: 4.87] [Comm: 4.18] [Fast: 4.93]
Description:
Perform a decision making task with other Mechanical Turk workers. Bonuses are awarded based on performance. The task will take 40-60 minutes. If you accept this HIT you will have to fully participate in the task in order to get paid. Note that this game requires several workers at the same time and if we are unable to recruit the required number of players the game will be cancelled and rescheduled for another time.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: None

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: VHPT (two cat) | PANDA
Requester: OPlab [A1DMRZIUOKFD6H] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.19 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.30 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.32 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.63 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 65
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: This is a matching task involving novel objects. There are two tests and each one should take ~20-30 minutes.
Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 20; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US
$2 for an hour? Fuck that.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
My earnings are pitiful today. Missed zoltars, have had to return a bunch of stuff, but I'll get there. I need to buy a very expensive workbook very soon.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Ok, so on the hit page under the requester name, you see a R and a T, if you have done the Hit already the R and the T with turn green. So how come I only see the R and the T on the very first Hit on a page, and all the other hits are missing those?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So did turkprime clean out their old quals?

I went from having 5000 quals to 1500.
No complaints here though, I'll actually be able to sort through the ones that matter now. :mega:

Reactions: Kerek

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
So did turkprime clean out their old quals?

I went from having 5000 quals to 1500.
No complaints here though, I'll actually be able to sort through the ones that matter now. :mega:
I think MTurk in general did. Most everyone lost a lot of quals over the last week or so. MTurk says they clean them out periodically if they haven't been used in awhile but haven't seemed to do it in a long time.

Edited to clarify before anyone panics: Old quals that haven't been used by the requester in a long time are disposed of so the requester can't put them on new HITs they create. Those are the ones that were "lost". No one had quals revoked.

Last edited:

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, so on the hit page under the requester name, you see a R and a T, if you have done the Hit already the R and the T with turn green. So how come I only see the R and the T on the very first Hit on a page, and all the other hits are missing those?
Do you know what script you're using that is generating the R and T? Perhaps it needs to be updated/is broken? Try turning them each on and off (and refreshing the page) if you're not sure which one is doing it.

Reactions: Kerek

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
[/IMG]
at the end it'll give you a few options that'll create a nice link you can post in the forum and it'll already be in the bbcode format. solid internet is pretty important for mturk more so for these really popular hits
Drwho10 @Drwho10 Well, with some of the speeds I've seen posted here, I don't feel quite as bad. But I think I win the trophy for slowwwwwwwwwwest. :(

Reactions: Drwho10

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Title: Describe an Emoji | PANDA
Requester: Kara Fong [AKAMIQNS9S7VX] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Please view and provide 3 new tags for an Emoji
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 929
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Masters has been granted

If you have Masters, these are super easy, and approve in an hour. For some reason numbers are not going down.
These are my saving grace for today, $5.85 made from them today so far.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Drwho10 @Drwho10 Still haven't gotten the hang of posting my speed as a screen shot [ I'll figure that out later in the day, but I'm also trying to get my truck going, so my brain is 'split' ] so I'll just tell you my speed. 12ms ping, and 2.26mpbs download.

Reactions: Drwho10
Status
Not open for further replies.