08/27 - Tortuous Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry, there was a problem with the requested page
This was unexpected and we are looking into it. Feel free to contact us if this problem persists for you. In the meantime let’s go home and try again.
I think that's a mTurk problem. I did that survey and submitted it just fine, but on the hit I just did I got that same message. I refreshed and it's back to normal.

Reactions: HelloHello

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
is this Mturk problem keeping Hit Catcher from trying to catch hits? Hit Finder is incrementing its tries counter while occasionally finding a hit matching my criteria, but Hit Catcher is not incrementing its tries counter so it's not even trying to catch the hits I put in it.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
is this Mturk problem keeping Hit Catcher from trying to catch hits? Hit Finder is incrementing its tries counter while occasionally finding a hit matching my criteria, but Hit Catcher is not incrementing its tries counter so it's not even trying to catch the hits I put in it.
I am using Quebicle, and it is not catching any hits now. If I click on a hit that is available, I try to accept it but then I get:
Sorry, there was a problem with the requested page
This was unexpected and we are looking into it. Feel free to contact us if this problem persists for you. In the meantime let’s go home and try again.

I also can't manually accept any hit from mturk hit page without getting a message that says I am exceeding the page limit.

Last edited:

HelloHello

Reaction score
Connect
Daily diary - Day 2
8/27/2024

24.00per hour
10minutes
Thank you for participating in this daily diary study. This is day 2 of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.