Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I'm right there with you...I wonder how they figure 108 feels like 103...hmmmm. lol, mine says 109 feels like 109. It's like a sunlamp in an oven outside.
It's been in the 70s here. 1000 year floods aren't completely without benefits it seems.

Reactions: Michele

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
mountains, hotels, vacation photos, BARCODES, zoltars, C-sats, alegion, OCMP, geohive, pfa, satellite, gallbladders, mindspark, giant batch, bigfoot, twitter, dots, Globals, Global Education, Sergey, PDS, Endor, websites, deep dialogue, Frank, will, Brian Z, Dermot, pinterest, IP Soft, GSK, Noblis, Andrew Shin, Morgans and monkey learn!

FIRE DRILL!!!! :ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:

:extinguish:
Don't forget about Chris Spiek.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Started my job today and can I say I HATE IT!!! Seriously considering after being here 17 years looking for something different.
Awww :( I'm so sorry. Carefully consider your options (and are you fully vested? how close are you to your package? lol). Is there any bright side?

Reactions: Liz

charlie

Reaction score
I run too so I know how it is to not be able to be out there. I hope you heel quickly. I'm battling plantar fasciitis right now, but at least it does let up as the day goes by. I got 5 miles in this this afternoon walking and running.
nice! i need to get my running supplies and such back in order. with summer FINALLY dwindling it'll be easier to get out in the latter part of the day :D

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Awww :( I'm so sorry. Carefully consider your options (and are you fully vested? how close are you to your package? lol). Is there any bright side?
Fully vested at 7 years so yes. I can't find a bright side yet, hopefully it gets better but the hours are sooo long and so demanding compared to what I was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.