08/28 - Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How does this work anyway? I thought about making one of these, but it was hard to come up with a method that wasn't flawed in some way. Only counting time when a HIT is visible or focused would be more accurate for a lot of things, but not if some external link is being used. Also wondering if it uses all results or if it crops some out on the high and low end to reduce outliers.
It counts the time from when you last opened the page with the iframe to when that page closes. For the requester summaries, it then takes those intervals and overlaps them, including some gap removal to account for cherry picking (if you're returning) or page load times (if you're just andaccepting through a batch). It's very accurate for what I use it for/how I work. As long as people aren't closing their mturk window while they're doing a survey or taking short but frequent breaks during a batch, it should be accurate for them, too.

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Sign up for a cognitive experiment! | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: HCTEST [ADOSO2P0UTPNU] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.93] [Fast: 4.47] [Comm: 3.93] [Fair: 4.45] [Reviews: 128] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.25
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 70
Description: Complete a simple survey to sign up for a cognitive experiment!
Requirements: Location EqualTo US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5
Time: 00:32 | Hourly: $27.68

Sign up for a future study. TO doesn't look promising for that one, but it's an easy quarter and the mturk future is unknown and scary, so this may help on a slow day. :shrug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.