08/28 - Weird Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Goooood morning. I was awake for 2 hours in the middle of the night... I did one hit... finally went back to sleep. Today is going to be sucky.

SergiuH

Reaction score
Hi, having big problems with panda crazy and tampermonkey. (mozilla) tampermonkey just forgets every single script i install (i fixed it with deleted everything, reinstalling browser and tampermonkey/scripts) and not panda crazy does not work, stays in "loading settings in memory......." i tried opening in different tab, different page. it just won`t load. lost all my pandas that helped me a lot. Am i the only one with this problem? it started with that stupid mozilla forced update that messed up everything. can someone help me please ? (i tried deleted cookies,cache etc, reinstalled everything ) really don`t know what to do at this point.

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Title: Dilemmas & Evaluations: read scenarios, answer short questions (from US WITH DRIVERS LICENSE)(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Gilad Feldman [AIJ6CWLNZDT3V] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.37] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.05] [Fast=4.85] [Comm=4.50] [Fair=4.69] [Reviews=68] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.65
Duration: 30:00
Available: 48
Description: Dilemmas & Evaluations: read scenarios, answer short questions (native English, US born & raised, WITH DRIVERS LICENSE)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [-1740185094-167434] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

jan

Reaction score
2 minutes

Title:
Consumer preference and choice(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: CBresearch [A2C3GVWBXGG0X7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.49] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.44] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=19] [ToS=2]
Reward: 0.30
Available: 56
Description: In this short survey, you will answer to several questions about consumer behavior.
Qualifications: Exc: [-1044431126-167493] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
Hi, having big problems with panda crazy and tampermonkey. (mozilla) tampermonkey just forgets every single script i install (i fixed it with deleted everything, reinstalling browser and tampermonkey/scripts) and not panda crazy does not work, stays in "loading settings in memory......." i tried opening in different tab, different page. it just won`t load. lost all my pandas that helped me a lot. Am i the only one with this problem? it started with that stupid mozilla forced update that messed up everything. can someone help me please ? (i tried deleted cookies,cache etc, reinstalled everything ) really don`t know what to do at this point.
mine is fine. :shrug:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
2 minutes

Title:
Consumer preference and choice(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: CBresearch [A2C3GVWBXGG0X7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.49] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.44] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=19] [ToS=2]
Reward: 0.30
Available: 56
Description: In this short survey, you will answer to several questions about consumer behavior.
Qualifications: Exc: [-1044431126-167493] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US
HIT Time: 6 mins because yall know I'm slow. Easy catch so worth it even though I'm slow and it's borderline low pay

Reactions: Binxybaby and jan

cassius

Reaction score
HIT Time: 6 mins because yall know I'm slow. Easy catch so worth it even though I'm slow and it's borderline low pay
must be the corrected version of the one they had out the other day.

Reactions: Binxybaby

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer a short survey about consumption | Accept
Requester: Thomas Usslepp [A2HPWJL7ZSMRCQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$34.05] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: A 7-minute survey about consumption
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

cassius

Reaction score
Please don't take this as political. It is not meant that way. It is to inform if you work on Prolific. BBC says this morning that due to things happening in Britain the pound is falling against the dollar. Does that mean it's a good time to work Prolific?:wink: At least for US.

XWarrior

Reaction score
If you think it was the update try an older firefox version, try here https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/install-older-version-of-firefox and mid page has Firefox ESR which has all the security updates but none of the rest of the bloat. When you do reinstall just go one script at a time and check function and rule things out. Make sure you do not have Ublock or an adware or firewall interfering as well.

Reactions: jan

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Please don't take this as political. It is not meant that way. It is to inform if you work on Prolific. BBC says this morning that due to things happening in Britain the pound is falling against the dollar. Does that mean it's a good time to work Prolific?:wink: At least for US.
currency conversions is not my strong suite in questions like this, but I will say today it is about 1.22 us dollars for 1 pound sterling and back in june for example, it was about 1.27 us dollars for 1 pound sterling.

cassius

Reaction score
They are doing them in batches based on a few variables, be sure to log out and back in as well, but the will get to you today.
Anyone think there will be a raise in Amazon cost for requesters to pay for this? :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: Binxybaby

XWarrior

Reaction score
Anyone think there will be a raise in Amazon cost for requesters to pay for this? :eek:
I would think not, but I know they fixed up the backend of things to avoid that in the future as well change the default message when it reads things as a bank issue. Also an additional check between AP and banks, but nothing that will be noticeable. I heard that JB just had to skip dessert at lunch today and it will cover the cost, so requesters have no worries.

Reactions: Pugmom
Status
Not open for further replies.