08/28 - Woeful Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mypaperheart

Reaction score
I emailed them and shocker, they replied

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you are having with the Mechanical Turk site.

We are aware of the issue and are currently working towards a resolution.

Thanks for your patience while we look into this.

Best regards,
Kamogelo ..
Amazon Web Services
Glad they know about it and are working on it and they didn't just cancel Mturk. Lol šŸ˜‚

mypaperheart

Reaction score
Here is the problem! Instead of discussing burning issues and of general interest, coming up with proposals and criticisms, we complain in cat cartoons! I really asked myself many times, what is the purpose of this forum?
It's an internet forum, not a hostage situation. You know there are other Mturk forums you could go on instead, right?

mypaperheart

Reaction score
I got suspended. Now they are giving me the 'broken' message (but it's still suspended). They say I have a problem with my payments account (I don't have one. I transfer money to a bank account).

Sigh
How do you know you were suspended?

Reactions: HelloHello

jan

Reaction score
How do you know you were suspended?
when I tried to accept a hit it gave me the we're sorry, you have a problem with your amazon payments account (so, you're suspended until that is resolved). Now I just get the internal server error (but I think I'm still suspended).

eta: I don't have an amazon payments account at all, of course

mypaperheart

Reaction score
when I tried to accept a hit it gave me the we're sorry, you have a problem with your amazon payments account (so, you're suspended until that is resolved). Now I just get the internal server error (but I think I'm still suspended).
That sucks!!!! I really hope it gets fixed ASAP!!!!

mypaperheart

Reaction score
Do the requesters know what is going on or do you think they're all wondering why no one is doing their HITs? Lol

cassius

Reaction score
This has been in the back of my mind since last night, I mean what if this is just the beginning. And this is not like me, I am basically an optimist with things like this.
it really sounds like turk is under cyber attack. city of columbus is going through this now. they tried to keep the severity from residents and city employees and are being sued because city employees found their bank accounts robbed. big mess.

cassius

Reaction score
and yeah, as i remember from things being down in the past, amazon controls a lot of internet so reddit might be under them and that is why its down as they try to make repairs. they've got to know that if they don't fix this stuff, it's going to carry over into the selling site, the prime tv site, and when it hits football, folks will really be mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.