Choose your Willy Wonka

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, let's see if I got this straight. People are upset 'cause they got money that wasn't theirs. Or they didn't get money that wasn't theirs, but think they should have. Or they paid back money that wasn't theirs, but didn't get more money that wasn't theirs. Or They didn't get anything 'cause they didn't do anything wrong to get money that wasn't theirs, but wish they had gotten money that wasn't theirs. So where's my money that isn't mine, 'cause I deserve money that isn't mine, although I did not get involved in any of this, but now I'm jealous of people who got money that wasn't theirs....Apparently crime does pay. Just not to me.
There is a psychological phenomenon where if you give someone something and then take it away, they value that thing much more than if they had never been given it at all.

Many political revolutions take place not after people have been treated like shit for a long time -- but after they have been treated like shit for a long time, got a taste of something better, and then had that stripped away.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Are you trying to say I was watching movies in the 70s? ?
um...

uh

wat i meant was

people who were alive during the 70s know more about 70s movies than people who weren't...

and that even though people who were born after the 70s may know about 70s movies also,

its still logical to assume that there are also people who are born after the 70s to not know a whole lot about 70s movies.

there. i nailed it. *phew

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ok, let's see if I got this straight. People are upset 'cause they got money that wasn't theirs. Or they didn't get money that wasn't theirs, but think they should have. Or they paid back money that wasn't theirs, but didn't get more money that wasn't theirs. Or They didn't get anything 'cause they didn't do anything wrong to get money that wasn't theirs, but wish they had gotten money that wasn't theirs. So where's my money that isn't mine, 'cause I deserve money that isn't mine, although I did not get involved in any of this, but now I'm jealous of people who got money that wasn't theirs....Apparently crime does pay. Just not to me.
And now you know what it feels like to be a [redacted]

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a 4min survey(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: John Cameron [ACLTHJH5B8GTM] (Req TV): $13.34/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Participate in a 4min online survey for $0.4
Time: 20 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 40
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [539976431-167731] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
HIT Time: less than 2 minutes

Last edited:
Reactions: coffeeowl

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Thinking about people | PANDA
Requester: Cocolab at Princeton [A1N1YFYVJGJSBR] (Req TV): $18.74/hr/hr
Description:
[15 min] Read a short story for kids and answer some questions
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 15
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Earn $0.75 for completing a 5 min survey(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (Req TV): $16.38/hr/hr
Description:
You will complete a 5 min survey.
Time: 45 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Exc: [19-167817] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;
HIT Time: 2:30 some writing

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not asking for money that wasn't mine, but a "sorry for your troubles" credit or gift card would be fucking nice.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
um...

uh

wat i meant was

people who were alive during the 70s know more about 70s movies than people who weren't...

and that even though people who were born after the 70s may know about 70s movies also,

its still logical to assume that there are also people who are born after the 70s to not know a whole lot about 70s movies.

there. i nailed it. *phew
The first few seasons of that 70s show were great and taught me all I need to know about the 70s :ghost:

Dill

Reaction score
Title: Live Group Activity: Pick the Winners of EPL Matches -- 3:00 pm EST • https://worker.mturk.com/projects/330XZFCZ8SOB6MXGDOFI3R4V5TSTXX/taskshttps://worker.mturk.com/projects/330XZFCZ8SOB6MXGDOFI3R4V5TSTXX/tasks/accept_random
Requester: Unanimous A.I. • https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM/projects
TV: [Hrly=$9.44] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0] • https://turkerview.com/requesters/A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM
TO [Pay=3.18] [Fast=4.41] [Comm=4.43] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=47] [ToS=0] • https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM
TO2 [Hrly=8.25] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0] • https://turkopticon.info/requesters/A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM
Reward: 3.75
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Live Group Activity: Pick the Winners of EPL Matches -- 3:00 pm EST
Qualifications: EPL 2019 Exists ; PB DoesNotExist

Barely caught it. I thought they usually posted these on Fridays?

Status
Not open for further replies.