08/29 - Sweet Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
So have I been blocked if I can't see a HIT or the requestor? I'm not sure cos I thought I had the Vicionary qual but can't see the HIT or them.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So have I been blocked if I can't see a HIT or the requestor? I'm not sure cos I thought I had the Vicionary qual but can't see the HIT or them.
Not always/usually. Requesters have the option to make their HIT "not visible" to people who don't qualify.

Reactions: lolkatB and aveline

Hunter Brown

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. I guess I have the qual and didn't even realize it :hilarious: Is your son enjoying them? I turned up my nose the first time I looked, but maybe I should give them a shot.
They're alright if you don't have much else to do. Better than the iconary ones anyway since you don't have to wait on another person, and they pay an extra $0.10 than them.

Reactions: DareAngel3

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
doesn’t always take political experience to be a judge. Pleco @Farmer Pleco use to be one
Life is all about perception, if you seem confident enough when you say you're something, people will believe it.

There will be naysayers who tell you it's not appropriate to call yourself a judge or a doctor or whatever unless you've got the degrees. But those people just haven't learned to believe in themselves I have several malpractice lawsuits against me.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They're alright if you don't have much else to do. Better than the iconary ones anyway since you don't have to wait on another person, and they pay an extra $0.10 than them.
Have yours been approving? Do you know how long the AA is?

Reactions: Hunter Brown

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, good, I'm glad. Well, apparently they're like his little Sergey batch.
Sad, happy...
Thanks for posting. I guess I have the qual and didn't even realize it :hilarious: Is your son enjoying them? I turned up my nose the first time I looked, but maybe I should give them a shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: DareAngel3

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I gotta say thanks again to everyone on here. Not only are you guys inviting and kind, but you've helped improve my financial well being in a small, but important way. Two weeks in and my bad days are now $10 days. Those were "pretty damn good" days just a month ago.
A $10 is never a bad day... That'll buy you at least 1 bottle of asparagus water!

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
not much is popping
and i’m in grind mode
ready to grind
money to pay bills
money to go shopping

Reactions: stuffalleysays

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
$5.99... I did my homework! However, JDWFM @JDWFM works at Whole Foods and gets a employee discount, so he could possibly even afford 2 with $10.

(As we were recently informed, JDWFM @JDWFM stands for Juggalo Doin'work @ Whole Foods Market)
I'll sell you water from my lawn for a dollar and it will probably taste just as good.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: (~2 mins) List out words relating to advertising intrusiveness | Accept
Requester: Aimee Riedel [A1LV376QZS9AD2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.08] [Fast=4.55] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.20] [Reviews=14] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.20] [Pen=0.08 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: View a list of advertisement types and list as many words as you can relating to this type of advertising
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: aveline

Achilles2357

Reaction score
$5.99... I did my homework! However, JDWFM @JDWFM works at Whole Foods and gets a employee discount, so he could possibly even afford 2 with $10.

(As we were recently informed, JDWFM @JDWFM stands for Juggalo Doin'work @ Whole Foods Market)
We've already got the Amazon Payments and Amazon Gift Card options, but realistically Asparagus Water should be in there as a third choice.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Daily Diary Make up 1 for Emotional and Cognitive Capabilities in Daily Life Study(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: S. Cote [AH7S6T7M7YIQO] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.51] [Fast=4.59] [Comm=3.50] [Fair=4.44] [Reviews=89] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.95] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=50%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Recently, you completed a survey for a study entitled Emotional and Cognitive Capabilities in Daily Life. The second part of this study consists of filling out 7 short daily diaries. This is the first make-up daily diary survey. You will have up until 6AM EST to complete this survey about your day today.
Qualifications: Exc: [19-104238] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-104238] Exists ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Life is all about perception, if you seem confident enough when you say you're something, people will believe it.

There will be naysayers who tell you it's not appropriate to call yourself a judge or a doctor or whatever unless you've got the degrees. But those people just haven't learned to believe in themselves I have several malpractice lawsuits against me.
Yeah, I'm in jail cause of you.

Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.