08/29 - Thundery Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mypaperheart

Reaction score
I emailed and I didn't even get a confirmation if the email went through. Hopefully it did. I tried to call and it said our Call Back Service is currently unavailable. I haven't gotten any emails from them or anything saying there's something wrong with my payments account.

mypaperheart

Reaction score
I can't believe that it is permanent. There are far too many who have had their accounts suspended. And those are just the suspensions from people who are vocal about it on various forums. There must be many more. This has to be the result of something gone wrong on Amazons end.

Don't lose hope!
I sure hope so. I'm in tears over here! I really count on this income.

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
I emailed and I didn't even get a confirmation if the email went through. Hopefully it did. I tried to call and it said our Call Back Service is currently unavailable. I haven't gotten any emails from them or anything saying there's something wrong with my payments account.
The same thing happened when I emailed. Didn't say email sent or anything. So weird. I sure hope they fix this.

mypaperheart

Reaction score
The same thing happened when I emailed. Didn't say email sent or anything. So weird. I sure hope they fix this.
I re-sent it so hopefully they reply at least once lol 😂 I take it they haven't replied to you yet? I also just filled out the TurkOpticon form too. Hopefully they fix this this is horrible :cry:

Reactions: HelloHello

mypaperheart

Reaction score
I can't even get to the Amazon Payments page anymore, I get this error message

This page isn’t working
payments.amazon.com redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Reactions: HelloHello

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
I re-sent it so hopefully they reply at least once lol 😂 I take it they haven't replied to you yet? I also just filled out the TurkOpticon form too. Hopefully they fix this this is horrible :cry:
No I have not received a reply. Do you have the link for the form for TurkOpticon? I would like to fill one out also.

mypaperheart

Reaction score
I cleared my cookies and got back into the Amazon Payments page. My bank account is still there and still says verified. Some people said their accounts were deleted or marked unverified. Mine seems fine. Who knows what is going on.

Reactions: HelloHello and jan

HelloHello

Reaction score
Connect
Daily diary - Day 4
8/29/2024
4.00payment

Reactions: alk69
Status
Not open for further replies.