08/30 - Farcical Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mypaperheart

Reaction score
Good morning! I still can't accept a HIT due to the Amazon payments thing. It appears to affect mostly workers who signed up a decade or so ago. On Twitter, someone was told they had to make a new account. That would mean I would lose my quals and reputation.
Not even exaggerating o might have a mental breakdown if I have to make a new mturk account. That would ruin all of our hits and quals, not to mention that I have Masters and they don’t give it out anymore!

HelloHello

Reaction score
I just got another email to join the Amazon Shopper Panel on PC. I checked and it is the same version I already downloaded. Check your emails.

HelloHello

Reaction score
I never received any notice about the form and I have searched and searched my email to see if I ever did and nothing.
At least sometimes it was just a notice that appeared when you went to your HITS

Desertdarlene

Baby Shorebird and Duckling Protector
Reaction score
Not even exaggerating o might have a mental breakdown if I have to make a new mturk account. That would ruin all of our hits and quals, not to mention that I have Masters and they don’t give it out anymore!
Yeah, me too. And, every day I hear about MORE people having this issue. I think I got my notice three or four days after it happened to other people. Eventually, it will affect everyone.

mypaperheart

Reaction score
Yeah, me too. And, every day I hear about MORE people having this issue. I think I got my notice three or four days after it happened to other people. Eventually, it will affect everyone.
Yep. There’s a new wave of people this morning, I saw on another forum. People who could complete hits last night who now are getting the Amazon payments account is suspended message.

• Sad
Reactions: HelloHello and jan

jenu

Reaction score
Good morning! I still can't accept a HIT due to the Amazon payments thing. It appears to affect mostly workers who signed up a decade or so ago. On Twitter, someone was told they had to make a new account. That would mean I would lose my quals and reputation.
I think it has to do with the DAC7 form!

Reactions: HelloHello

jenu

Reaction score
Yep. There’s a new wave of people this morning, I saw on another forum. People who could complete hits last night who now are getting the Amazon payments account is suspended message.
I think it has to do with the DAC7 form!

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
Connect
Daily diary - Day 5
8/30/2024
4.00payment

Status
Not open for further replies.