08/30 - Houston Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I am returned! (yes, I was not here.) I'm all wrung out and hung out to dry...or maybe that's put out with the trash..of which there will be a horrendous amount in this whole area. I had to throw out the contents of the fridge. Some will be throwing out their houses. No idea how much rain we got here. My old storm radio decided to quit shortly after the lights went out. I guess it thought this was one storm too many and up 'n died a silent death.....I wasn't a bit silent about the whole thing, but no one heard me but the radio, and it didn't say a thing.
Glad to hear you are safe which is the most important thing.

mrs.pynk

wait... what?
Contributor
Reaction score
Agreed. I have fruit & I plan to make some toast as well. I also have a nice fig jelly that is delicious.
Fig jelly?? I've only ever made preserves. Send me the recipe, pretty please and thank you!!

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else? The Requester (Amazon Requester Inc.- RA) has chosen to prevent you from working on any of this Requester's HITs.
Missed some ac items in the products maybe? That's my guess, but it's only a guess.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I found a dog being concerned at a cow, that's nearly the same.
This cow is concerned at this chick.

Concerned he's going to be farting feathers later! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Reactions: The Bad Ash

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Has anyone ever lost their Master's?

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
I was just looking back at my excel sheets . Apparently they blocked me a year and a half ago for going to fast. God forbid i use a script and know 2 out per minute.
I was just curious because you do so well $$ wise. I have a full time job so I have not looked in to these hits too much but am thinking about checking them out. I've only done a few transcription hits through diff requester's but all have been approved and I don't mind doing them so any pointers would help.
Missed some ac items in the products maybe? That's my guess, but it's only a guess.

Reactions: Serial Mom

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Fig jelly?? I've only ever made preserves. Send me the recipe, pretty please and thank you!!
I actually bought it & have not seen it again. And I misspoke. It is a Fig fruit preserve. The brand is "Zuegg" and it is delicious. If I ever see it again I'm buying several because it is the yummiest,

Reactions: mrs.pynk

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: mrs.pynk

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Graspable object sizes | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Cindy Grimm [A3UN1UMZN94SAZ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.58] [Fast: 4.67] [Comm: 4.83] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $5.00
Duration: 7 hours 53 minutes
Available: 1
Description: We are conducting research to improve robotic grasping using human intuition. The HIT consists of a quick tutorial followed by approximately 60 simple questions. The average estimated time is 30 minutes. The tutorial is a video and the survey is all images, so a fast internet connection and at least laptop-sized screen is recommended.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 50; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5
just finished this, took ~30 mins, could be done a bit quicker maybe but it's a slog and it does drag at the end which prob slowed me down too idk. otherwise kind of fun if you like that kind of stuff, I usually do so..

Status
Not open for further replies.