08/30 - Tamarind Thursday!

How many pop tarts is too many poptarts

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fragments

Reaction score
Oh god. that is disgusting...if true that story may win.
I doubt it's true by any stretch. And while disgusting, I can't help but admire and laugh at the idea. Old people are have Death slowly embracing their souls, and there they are going to town in the middle of the Caribbean or some shit. Talk about poetic justice or something.

Reactions: Despairagus

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
You all should tell me the weirdest/strangest thing you've seen on a cruise ship and we'll see who has the best story lol.
I got groped by a fairly attractive woman in the adult pool, I thought it was the wife cause she was behind me. Wife seen it and the fight began. Security was called and both got arrested, until they went to the video and saw what happened. Wife was released, the other lady got charged and was arrested at the docks in Florida. Thankfully she pleaded to a reduced charge and I didn't have to go back and testify.
Alcohol was involved

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I doubt it's true by any stretch. And while disgusting, I can't help but admire and laugh at the idea. Old people are have Death slowly embracing their souls, and there they are going to town in the middle of the Caribbean or some shit. Talk about poetic justice or something.
My weirdest one is no where near THAT bad.

My girlfriend and I went to the steakhouse which costs extra. It's really good though so we're sitting there in formal attire and there really isn't anyone else in there but a couple or 2. We're having our dinner and such. The steakhouse is located up on the top where all of the pools and sunbathing and shit is.

Apparently this lady wasn't aware that there is stuff behind the high level tinted windows because she walks up the stairs and around the corner which is right where we are sitting..apparently thinking "ok I'm in private now" and proceeds to pull her bikini bottoms down and scratch herself intensely.

It was just like what in the fuck!?!?!

jan

Reaction score
I got groped by a fairly attractive woman in the adult pool, I thought it was the wife cause she was behind me. Wife seen it and the fight began. Security was called and both got arrested, until they went to the video and saw what happened. Wife was released, the other lady got charged and was arrested at the docks in Florida. Thankfully she pleaded to a reduced charge and I didn't have to go back and testify.
Alcohol was involved
How do you fight in a pool?
(Doesn't seem like you could get enough momentum, going)

Minx2121

Reaction score
I'm not trying to poke fun at people who go to their reunions or anything. I was just one of the weird quiet kids who usually didn't say more than a few words in class and I don't feel at all comfortable around any of those people lol
That's how I am lol, although I did want to go to my 10 year reunion but couldn't make the trip since I'm a full day drive from there now...

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
How do you fight in a pool?
(Doesn't seem like you could get enough momentum, going)
only up to our waist, a lot of hair pulling and cussing, though the wife did get in a couple good punches, before I grabbed her and made her stop.

fragments

Reaction score
My weirdest one is no where near THAT bad.

My girlfriend and I went to the steakhouse which costs extra. It's really good though so we're sitting there in formal attire and there really isn't anyone else in there but a couple or 2. We're having our dinner and such. The steakhouse is located up on the top where all of the pools and sunbathing and shit is.

Apparently this lady wasn't aware that there is stuff behind the high level tinted windows because she walks up the stairs and around the corner which is right where we are sitting..apparently thinking "ok I'm in private now" and proceeds to pull her bikini bottoms down and scratch herself intensely.

It was just like what in the fuck!?!?!
This is part of why I'm weird. I've seen some crazy shit so almost nothing surprises me. That would've happened to me, I would laugh and just think "Of course." But humans are fucked and rarely make sense, so I think I'm desensitized to events like that.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Remembering and Imagining Moral or Immoral Behavior (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: IMC Lab [A1T434NH13YMQU] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.15] [Fast=4.68] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.77] [Reviews=60] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=11.09] [Pen=1.26 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=83%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2700
Available: 1
Description: You will remember or imagine different events about morality. And you will answer a few questions about them.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
relevant :p[/td][/tr]

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is part of why I'm weird. I've seen some crazy shit so almost nothing surprises me. That would've happened to me, I would laugh and just think "Of course." But humans are fucked and rarely make sense, so I think I'm desensitized to events like that.
I laughed and said "crabs?" to my girlfriend.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
only up to our waist, a lot of hair pulling and cussing, though the wife did get in a couple good punches, before I grabbed her and made her stop.
That adult game they do on the Carnival ships always entertains me...it's funny how when they tell them to switch clothes some of them try to leave the room while others are just like whip all my stuff out in front of a hundred people.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm not a brunch person, so I whole heartedly embrace mimosa and bloody marys when I eat fancy breakfast at 8:30 am .....
I had my first and only bloody mary at a musical festival. it was waaay too spicy for me :yuck:

Reactions: savvy

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That adult game they do on the Carnival ships always entertains me...it's funny how when they tell them to switch clothes some of them try to leave the room while others are just like whip all my stuff out in front of a hundred people.
...which one are you supposed to do?

fragments

Reaction score
That's how I am lol, although I did want to go to my 10 year reunion but couldn't make the trip since I'm a full day drive from there now...
My 10 year reunion would have been May of this year. We had no events or invites or anything like that. Which I'm kind of grateful. I don't want to see people I hardly remember broken and beat down by life and seeing how all our hopes and dreams were shattered by cruel reality. Haha.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...which one are you supposed to do?
You can do either but if you try to leave to do it you'll likely lose because it's about speed. You basically shouldn't sign up for that unless you're willing to be publicly naked for a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.