08/30 - Tamarind Thursday!

How many pop tarts is too many poptarts

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, I am new and I was working on the James Billings Market Research Survey HIT and after many many many attempts I have still never been "qualified" to complete the survey. Also, when it seems like I do complete a survey, it says " unfortunately we cannot record your results. This could be because you entered something invalid or you already participated." So is anyone having any luck with these?
Ignore his HITs, they are a scam. Just don't do them.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi, I am new and I was working on the James Billings Market Research Survey HIT and after many many many attempts I have still never been "qualified" to complete the survey. Also, when it seems like I do complete a survey, it says " unfortunately we cannot record your results. This could be because you entered something invalid or you already participated." So is anyone having any luck with these?
Welcome. No, I haven't but, others may. Have you emailed the requester? Or used the feedback button, if it's a 'turkprime' HIT.
That would be my first suggestion.:)
EDIT Nevermind. See below.
Ignore his HITs, they are a scam. Just don't do them.

jan

Reaction score
those are a batch? Or a single survey (that you can only do once, ever)

edit: do what lolkatB @lolkatB says :)

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
How many pop tarts is too many? Any pop tart is too many.

Reactions: jan

JDWFM

Reaction score
I have that same reaction, on both that part and when Nala is trying to get away from the hyenas and she's climbing the elephant bones. She lets out this frightened shriek, that just gets me every time.
Can you feel the love tonight?:p
Confession time: I'm a Disney NERD. Like...big time. My wife and I go to WDW every year (going in October for the wee one's birthday.). When we moved to Kansas City, a huge selling point on our home was that it was four blocks away from where Walt first created Mickey.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
theres better hits out there.

welcome to the forum!

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey about news articles | PANDA
Requester: Leslie Caughell [AX9KHGT1AMFS6] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: This survey (20-25 minutes) asks for you to determine the accuracy of news stories
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location EqualTo US

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
"If you have any emotions while watching the video, please try your best to not let them show."

*Plays Mufasa death scene from Lion King to a Disney fanatic*

"This is fine, I've seen this a million tiMUFASA LOOK OUT SCARS BEHIND YOU NOOOOOOOO!"
When this was released on VHS my daughther was 2....She watched it about 12 hours a day for over a year, now my grandson does the same thing.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Confession time: I'm a Disney NERD. Like...big time. My wife and I go to WDW every year (going in October for the wee one's birthday.). When we moved to Kansas City, a huge selling point on our home was that it was four blocks away from where Walt first created Mickey.
I'm a "classic" Disney nerd. I'm not current at all. But, I once bought a $6000 stereo system and dvd player because the Lion King was coming out on dvd.:D

But, I love The Little Mermaid, Lion King, and everything prior.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Study | Accept
Requester: Surveys [A12QGMRLRQVKBY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.10] [Pay=4.06] [Fast=4.75] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.74] [Fast=4.65] [Comm=3.55] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=62] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.17] [Pen=0.54 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=94%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 3600
Available: 124
Description: Decision Making Study
Qualifications: previousx DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US; temp2 DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
2:37 min. $9.60/hr[/td][/tr]

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
how do you feel about all of these boring, lifeless live action BS remakes of flawless classics?

JTurk

Reaction score
Title: Study: Attitudes and Beliefs about Human Behavior | Accept
Requester: Matthew Lebowitz [A29NCOB3NRS5IY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$38.29] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=14.80] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 2700
Available: 1
Description: Short online survey experiment about attitudes and beliefs.
Qualifications: Allowed0 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Actually took 1 minute :D[/td][/tr]

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I'm on my second day of severely cutting back on caffeine, and I truly was not aware of how much of my anxiety was caused from excess coffee..

when I was working at a farm/ training full time, i realized horses hated me caffeinated, haha. that is the first time in my life I cut back. I don't depend on coffee anymore.

Reactions: hauntedd

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
how do you feel about all of these boring, lifeless live action BS remakes of flawless classics?
there's only like 14 different scripts available for movies or even for that matter TV shows. remakes are a fact of life

Status
Not open for further replies.