08/30 - Tamarind Thursday!

How many pop tarts is too many poptarts

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
There goes my meaningless streak. I had 50+ days of $10 earnings (when I first started $10 was a great number to reach, but now it's easily expected). But not today, terrible internet in this hotel, front desk says it's due to the storm, idk. I've tried my phone as a hot spot but no good either, very spotty. Oh well.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
There goes my meaningless streak. I had 50+ days of $10 earnings (when I first started $10 was a great number to reach, but now it's easily expected). But not today, terrible internet in this hotel, front desk says it's due to the storm, idk. I've tried my phone as a hot spot but no good either, very spotty. Oh well.
There are still four hours left in the turk day...maybe we can find you something.

Reactions: GTR and Daniel

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The good news is that now you can take days off from Turk without worrying about breaking a streak.

GTR

Reaction score
don't feel too bad, my streak of 4 years and 3 months of never missing a day turking came to an abrupt end a couple weeks ago

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
if you took a shot for everytime Sharapova has double faulted in this first set you could very well be knocked out drunk

Reactions: GTR

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Learning without instructions | Accept
Requester: StanfordNeuroAILab [A1C5BDRVG9086G] Contact
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: A fun, challenging experiment where you learn through trial and error and it's possible to earn up to $5 in bonuses. It can take as much as 30 minutes to complete, or as little as 20, depending on how quickly you learn.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
bonus possibility[/td][/tr]

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I can’t stand Sharapova’s growl

my downstairs neighbor probably thinks i’m having fun

Reactions: JDWFM

Armadillo2004

Reaction score
I clicked in to do some of the Noah hits where you verify other people's boundaries. Instead of a picture I get a message saying they don't have anymore and if it is still showing hits available they will be taken down soon.

Is this just a weird thing on their end or am I experiencing a soft ban for some reason?

I'm curious because this has never happened before and then I sent Noah a message today to ask about 2 submissions that were still pending from over two weeks ago. I have gotten no response, but then this so I wondered if they were somehow related.

The impression I get from all of you is that Noah is a good requester and there shouldn't be any issues asking a question. But if I inadvertently crossed a line it would be nice to know.

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Learning without instructions | Accept
Requester: StanfordNeuroAILab [A1C5BDRVG9086G] Contact
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Description: A fun, challenging experiment where you learn through trial and error and it's possible to earn up to $5 in bonuses. It can take as much as 30 minutes to complete, or as little as 20, depending on how quickly you learn.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
bonus possibility[/td][/tr]
Totally worth it assuming the bonus pays! You can go past the $5 they advertise.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
I clicked in to do some of the Noah hits where you verify other people's boundaries. Instead of a picture I get a message saying they don't have anymore and if it is still showing hits available they will be taken down soon.

Is this just a weird thing on their end or am I experiencing a soft ban for some reason?

I'm curious because this has never happened before and then I sent Noah a message today to ask about 2 submissions that were still pending from over two weeks ago. I have gotten no response, but then this so I wondered if they were somehow related.

The impression I get from all of you is that Noah is a good requester and there shouldn't be any issues asking a question. But if I inadvertently crossed a line it would be nice to know.
I just checked and get the same message. I have not done any HITs from this batch.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Psychology survey on culture and emotion (7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Amanda Morrison [A2ZIMJZCNCHCKJ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=15] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Description: This is the second timepoint of an academic survey about your cultural values, emotions, self-beliefs, and relationships. We are interested in your personal opinions and experiences.
Qualifications: Res&Col T1 2018 EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
null[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.