Contributor
Reaction score
Damn I missed a good one... Hopefully some get returned/expired :D

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
That is IF the link doesn't work.
Looking at the link it *IS* supposed to take me somewhere specific, but it doesn't, just the main page of a forum. He's not trying to get you to sign up for a forum is he? I.e. you have to be a member for this specific link to work?

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Looking at the link it *IS* supposed to take me somewhere specific, but it doesn't, just the main page of a forum. He's not trying to get you to sign up for a forum is he? I.e. you have to be a member for this specific link to work?
I imagine not.

The instructions only say "If the link is broken, please answer the questions as best you can by reading the comments only."

So while technically a link to the forum homepage isn't a broken link, I would think it would be ok to just judge it based on the HIT page in that scenario..

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
that jerk. we should all return his hits n stuff

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
I imagine not.

The instructions only say "If the link is broken, please answer the questions as best you can by reading the comments only."

So while technically a link to the forum homepage isn't a broken link, I would think it would be ok to just judge it based on the HIT page in that scenario..
HA! Now it all makes sense! You all can start hating - the first two I had didn't have any comments on the hit page at all - i.e. N/A, N/A, N/A, comment "No comments" , submit.

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Username: electrolyte

Comment: I do have a degree in biochem, and I don't get from the abstract what the news article says. What I can surmise the allergy director guy meant was that having this information about binding and releasing affinities compared to immunoglobulin structure might help us learn how to unbind "over-eager" IgE; this actual study doesn't seem to directly address this. However, there may be more detailed information within the text of the article, which I can't access.

Get out of my HITs electrolyte @electrolyte

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from SelfConcept for work related to 3TY2U1TEB79UH2NX5XI66T8ALC3JJ3.
The value of your bonus is: $9.80 USD

The Requester included this note:
For

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score

Comment: I do have a degree in biochem, and I don't get from the abstract what the news article says. What I can surmise the allergy director guy meant was that having this information about binding and releasing affinities compared to immunoglobulin structure might help us learn how to unbind "over-eager" IgE; this actual study doesn't seem to directly address this. However, there may be more detailed information within the text of the article, which I can't access.

no f-ing way

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score

HAHA I got one with that user name as well

D

Deleted member 481

Yay, I woke up before 10am. Seems I missed a good batch.

D

Deleted member 526

guys, can we stop posting the self concept bonuses? you're making me feel bad that I didnt get one. And for the last time, return your james block hits
NOT YET.
*orders lunch and sits on the hits*

Last edited by a moderator:

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A Short Survey About Job Interviews [only workers from 'San Antonio'](~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Cornelius König [A11A89NJUCTY9S] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.86 Generosity
★★★★ 4.83 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Participate in a short (5-7-minute) survey in exchange for $0.70. You will be asked to answer some questions about yourself and how you would behave in a job interview. We only accept participants from the region 'San Antonio'.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [18771733-19864] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 70;Location is one of: US-TX

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.