08/30 - Ten Seconds Through Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
The person that wrote about everything on a silver platter reminded me of what I have been meaning to ask. The people that make the scripts. Is there a way to donate to them for the time and effort they put in. I make way more now than before I was using script. Sorry if this has been asked and answered before but have never seen it.
You can always send them a message and ask. Even those who don't accept donations would probably appreciate the gesture.

femsawyer

Perpetual Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd rather not send you a link.. It just sounds pretty staticy compared to when I do Endors. I did two HITs but I think that'll be it for me. Maybe I'll do more next time if they accept them but the sound quality was pretty awful. I don't why it would sound good for Endors but not these unless it's that website.
I had to turn down the mic on the vocaroo website. I played with that for a while til I got some that weren't staticy

Reactions: Not A Robot

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd rather not send you a link.. It just sounds pretty staticy compared to when I do Endors. I did two HITs but I think that'll be it for me. Maybe I'll do more next time if they accept them but the sound quality was pretty awful. I don't why it would sound good for Endors but not these unless it's that website.
Okay, no worries. I can send you one instead, if you'd like to compare? Mine don't sound weird or bad at all to me.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
The person that wrote about everything on a silver platter reminded me of what I have been meaning to ask. The people that make the scripts. Is there a way to donate to them for the time and effort they put in. I make way more now than before I was using script. Sorry if this has been asked and answered before but have never seen it.
Yes, Johnnyrs @Johnnyrs accepts donations, clickhappier @clickhappier does, and Kadauchi @Kadauchi most likely does as well.. those are the Big 3 I can think of.

Jezebel

Reaction score
No seriously, does Vocaroo just sound awful in playback or is it just me? I don't want to submit a bunch of these and get rejects.
They don't sound great. At least not in my experience. You can play around with the input volume (on vocaroo) and that helps some.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Visual Attention Task 8067 | PANDA
Requester: Regan Mandryk [AEOONULLODQWX] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.52 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.38 Generosity
★★★★ 4.90 Fairness
★★★★ 4.60 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 70 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this study, you will be asked to complete surveys, and engage in two different experimental tasks. You will spend around 45 minutes on this HIT. During the HIT you will need 30 uninterrupted minutes. ***Warning: Includes gruesome imagery***
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US;Adult Content Qualification is 1

SamBurger

Reaction score
2) After filling out the surveys, you and your two first degree relatives will be asked to send a cheek swab to MAZE Men's Sexual & Reproductive Health for genetic analyses. These will be analyzed, anonymously, to see if we can locate a gene or genes that code for premature ejaculation.

lol yeah right dicks out for harambe surveycomet

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, Johnnyrs @Johnnyrs accepts donations, clickhappier @clickhappier does, and Kadauchi @Kadauchi most likely does as well.. those are the Big 3 I can think of.
Thanks. I don't post often but my finances were a mess after I became a widow and the money I make was really needed. The scripts helped me make it faster and easier. Thanks again and time to make dinner.

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you! Mind sounded awful compared to that. I really appreciate the help!

They don't sound great. At least not in my experience. You can play around with the input volume (on vocaroo) and that helps some.
..and thank you, I just needed to adjust the input volume!

MTURK CROWD IS THE GREATEST! UPLIKES FOR EVERYONE

Status
Not open for further replies.