Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: theturkscribe

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
I guess it does b/c it's pulling up Audiokite and Wharton but it's not pulling up c-sats b/c there aren't any... BUT I want to use this WITH other scripts running, so I want to slow down the timer on it... I can't slow down the timer AND see the whole screen at the same time, b/c the menu won't go away, and it will only find things if I click on "search all"

I watched a few tutorials and searched around and found zip on this exact situation. Normally when I post a question I figure it out immediately so I look silly, but this time it's beaten me.
You should be fine at the default 5 seconds. It shouldn't cause PREs. I think you can still see the hits on the right side of the window even if the settings menu is open. Enable text to speech and desktop notifications for additional notifications when your batches post. It's really easy to miss an audio tone.

Reactions: Despairagus

GTR

Reaction score

so, what's everyone listening to tonite?

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You should be fine at the default 5 seconds. It shouldn't cause PREs. I think you can still see the hits on the right side of the window even if the settings menu is open. Enable text to speech and desktop notifications for additional notifications when your batches post. It's really easy to miss an audio tone.
Yeah I'll try that for a bit, thanks. Maybe I'll figure it out some day, and if I DO, I'll be sure to make a post somewhere so someone else who has the problem can figure out the fix.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
with enough money you can get anything delivered
True. I've said that before, actually. I guess I meant, does Aldi deliver wine. I guess the answer is still the same though.

Reactions: theturkscribe

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I'll try that for a bit, thanks. Maybe I'll figure it out some day, and if I DO, I'll be sure to make a post somewhere so someone else who has the problem can figure out the fix.
I think overwatch uses a single page request to search for EVERY requester on your list so using search all is probably the best option (I could be wrong about all of this, it's been a long time since I read up on the script).

Is there a reason why you have c-sats added twice?

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
And as soon as I moved it onto my second smaller screen, changed the settings, and hit save- like I had already done over and over- the save menu went to how it's supposed to go. So, it's fixed I guess?

Reactions: nopoopwarez

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think overwatch uses a single page request to search for EVERY requester on your list so using search all is probably the best option (I could be wrong about all of this, it's been a long time since I read up on the script).

Is there a reason why you have c-sats added twice?
Oh I had put one in with just the term and one in with the ID# so that I could see which one worked. Everything in there other than C-Sat was just there to see if it was working or not.

Reactions: nopoopwarez

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Job Seeking Survey | Accept
Requester: Yuhan Zhan [A6VZP3KHAX64F] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Fill out a brief survey for a scientific research study examining job seekers’ preferences ($1, 10 minutes).
Qualifications: MTurk main study first batch DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Holiday Music Survey (Not all will qualify) | Accept
Requester: Angela Listy [A1M2H0HAEXONBY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.54] [Pay=2.80] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.41] [Comm=3.34] [Fair=4.06] [Reviews=301] [ToS=4]
TO2: [Hrly=0.03] [Pen=2.63 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=53%] [Rej=1] [ToS=1] [Brk=8]
Reward: 0.42
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Answer a survey about holiday music
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.