08/31 - Walking Through Boyce Avenue on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Reactions: K'Lee and Squatty

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey (2-3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Andrew Williams [A1HQDJUVQZ7C6B] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.52 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.59 Generosity
★★★★ 4.24 Fairness
★★★★ 4.33 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 112 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: 2-3 minute survey
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 22
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Well.. It happened. Finally got a captcha.

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Complete a survey on your workplace and job-related experiences | PANDA
Requester: Decision Sciences [A1MDBCMM88H4RC] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.50 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this survey, you are asked about your workplace and experiences at your job
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90;Total approved HITs is greater than 50;Location is US

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
E @Pablo Escobar

Title: Restaurant Open/Close Research | PANDA
Requester: Taste of the World [A2EILHT073BDZZ] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.09] [Fair: 4.29] [Comm: 3.05] [Fast: 4.03]
Description:
Quick task that requires workers to indicate if a restaurant is open or closed
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $0.12
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; ToTW Reviewer is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;
These are the lame ToTW 50 HITs.

Twisted65

Reaction score
well kind of a meh day have been spoiled the past couple weeks but its acceptable.

Today's Projected Earnings: $23.15 + Bonuses: $1.00 = $24.15

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I guess I have to sit here until I make $124 today. I got pulled over because I "didn't completely stop at a stop sign". Since it was my first violation they were nice enough to not ticket me. But since I didn't have my insurance card on me they charged me $124 anyway. I guess the city's gotta pay for all that road construction somehow. Might as well prey on people who drive 14 year old beat up Pontiacs with two children in the back seat! :rage:

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Well, I guess I have to sit here until I make $124 today. I got pulled over because I "didn't completely stop at a stop sign". Since it was my first violation they were nice enough to not ticket me. But since I didn't have my insurance card on me they charged me $124 anyway. I guess the city's gotta pay for all that road construction somehow. Might as well prey on people who drive 14 year old beat up Pontiacs with two children in the back seat! :rage:
No chance of showing up to court with your insurance card to get the ticket lifted?

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
Go to the court date. Bring your proof of insurance with you showing your coverage on the date you got pulled over. Sometimes they will either reduce or remove the amount owed.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
That sucks. My husband got a $431 ticket for failure to stop while RIDING HIS BICYCLE.

weisian

Requester
Reaction score
As someone who survived, and finished this HIT my best advice (without giving too much away) is to do your best even if the task is super hard, if you don't feel confident, try again. Also if you're tired, just stop and do something else and come back so you don't burn out. It'll be over before you know it.

I know when I submitted mine I was feeling super uncertain, but it approved quickly and I was relieved.

As always You can do it! I believe in ya!
Good advice with the one exception that you should only try again if you thought your attention or performance was compromised by something outside of the task. So a baby was crying, a string of popups came up, your cat broke a dish, whatever. If you think you are concentrating, trying your best and following the instructions correctly, do not redo the task. Just try your best - that's all we ask for. Some tasks will be harder than others, and some tasks will be harder for particular people. That's expected and totally fine!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.