• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleymarie

comic book aficionado.
Contributor
Reaction score
since I've only been turking since 3rd August, I'm new to all these Amazon Requester hits. Can someone give me a quick summary? e.g. are these just normal jobs, or do they lead to extra qualifications or something like that? (Trying to work out whether to actually do them)

Oh, and how often do they appear?

It's been a lot fun this first month. Only downside is I've really messed up my wrist on right hand (no sniggering plz) - just around small bone on outer wrist edge - feels swollen and painful - ice pack for 10 minutes every hour at the moment!! Plus a lot of left handed keyboard bashing :)
They're usually just normal jobs, but they appear pretty frequently. There's different requesters under the 'Amazon Requester' title, though. So it's helpful to keep an eye on that. I've done some for a penny that pay out immediately and some for $.20 that didn't pay out until they auto-accepted 15 days later. But they're usually quick and really easy, so I find them worthwhile to get your numbers up or when there's nothing else to do.

Reactions: turkinthailand

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I guess I'm alright with the Verlander trade. The Astros gave up 3 prospects, but at the end of the day they're just prospects. I would've been more weary if we had traded key parts on our team already

I hadn't been paying that close attention to baseball this week with the storm. I didn't know you could still trade after the trade deadline. Guess it had to do with waivers, etc.
When did this happen?

Reactions: Peachy

DCI

Reaction score
since I've only been turking since 3rd August, I'm new to all these Amazon Requester hits. Can someone give me a quick summary? e.g. are these just normal jobs, or do they lead to extra qualifications or something like that? (Trying to work out whether to actually do them)

Oh, and how often do they appear?

It's been a lot fun this first month. Only downside is I've really messed up my wrist on right hand (no sniggering plz) - just around small bone on outer wrist edge - feels swollen and painful - ice pack for 10 minutes every hour at the moment!! Plus a lot of left handed keyboard bashing :)
You should get one of those mouse pads with the foamy speed bump thing. It takes a little bit of time to get used to, but it will save you a lot of pain.

Reaction score
What do the instructions say?

edit: I didn't mean this in a snarky way I just don't know what hits you're doing.
You should get one of those mouse pads with the foamy speed bump thing. It takes a little bit of time to get used to, but it will save you a lot of pain.
yeah at first I figured it was keyboard use, but if that was the case, why is my left hand fine... so I'm leaning towards mouse (over)use causing it. I will research a foamy speed bump mouse mat coz currently no idea what that could be, lol

Reactions: DCI

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah at first I figured it was keyboard use, but if that was the case, why is my left hand fine... so I'm leaning towards mouse (over)use causing it. I will research a foamy speed bump mouse mat coz currently no idea what that could be, lol

Probably something like this. My mom used to have one. It has like foam inside it or something. Really soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.