• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
How's the dance video coming along?
:gucci:
lol. It's there. In the bright light of the next day no way is that being seen, lol. But the kid and I will probably make another one soon, and maybe I'll make a brief gif of a few shots, lol.

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
lol. It's there. In the bright light of the next day no way is that being seen, lol. But the kid and I will probably make another one soon, and maybe I'll make a brief gif of a few shots, lol.
Sweet! :dance::dance::dance:

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys. It's been a shitty day so far. We forgot that the sunroof was open on our car and we got a few inches of rain last night, and now the inside is completely soaked. So I've been dealing with that all morning. :spaz: I'm extremely allergic to mold so I think I'll just cut my losses and burn it to the ground. I would say that I hope everyone's having a good and prosperous day but I can see it's been the usual. Hopefully this day turns around for all of us.

skyman

Reaction score
Oh, I totally agree with you. Grad students and post-docs don't take the summers off!

I was only commenting that school hasn't actually *started* there in the traditional sense, that was all :)

Yeah this summer seemed pretty swamped in terms of surveys.

It seems like surveys pick up during the school semesters due to the swath of psych students taking some sort of intro to research course and getting some funds to do research.

Reactions: tricker and <Gucci>

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey guys. It's been a shitty day so far. We forgot that the sunroof was open on our car and we got a few inches of rain last night, and now the inside is completely soaked. So I've been dealing with that all morning. :spaz: I'm extremely allergic to mold so I think I'll just cut my losses and burn it to the ground. I would say that I hope everyone's having a good and prosperous day but I can see it's been the usual. Hopefully this day turns around for all of us.

There's only one thing to do: fill the car with rice. :nod:

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

:(:hug:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I know we always like to complain about weeks being bad or work being shitty, but seriously fuck this entire week. My dog got his nose cut on a fence on Saturday night, and from then since now every day has just sucked. Hopefully September, also known as the most handsome of months, will be different.

I'm sorry about your car I hope mushrooms don't start growing in it :hug:

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Research Study: Your perception of company actions and patterns(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Benjamin Neuwirth [A1D3SKHUTEFYCA] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.73] [Fast: 4.29] [Comm: 2.60] [Fair: 4.38] [Reviews: 89] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $7.64/hr] [Pen: 7.50 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 67% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
This is a study of your perception of different actions taken by companies
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 33
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Exc: [1807242-55928] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

40 seconds

skyman

Reaction score
Come on lazer. Show up people so we can get a fat bonus.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
im fucking up on these amazon edible hits... i better stop lol

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
We apologize; you are not eligible to participate as you have participated in this study already.

Please close this survey and return the HIT, do NOT submit the HIT as it will be rejected.

Thank you for participating and we hope that you will participate in future studies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a 5 minute opinion survey (Survey-18) - Only for Pool or Spa Owners - Take Only Once | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Kay Carr [A46ZND31MEF1P] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.05] [Fast: 4.60] [Comm: 3.67] [Fair: 4.25] [Reviews: 72] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $51.43/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Need 30 pool or spa owners who qualify to take our survey. (Survey-18)
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Current Residence - Owned is 1; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

Reactions: Mr. Krabs

Cruxy

Reaction score
i think its harder to turk on rainy days then it is sunny days. its rainy and i wanna nap with the windows open.

Status
Not open for further replies.