09/01 - Saving Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billdar

...Narp?
Reaction score
For you BANNED FOLKS can you still access Amazon for purchases? I'm concerned in part because my Woot.com account is linked to Amazon Payments.
My amazon payment account was suspended earlier today, but buying stuff off of amazon hasn't been a problem for me.

mypaperheart

Reaction score
My mturk account has been restored and is functioning again!!!! I received this email:

Dear Denise,

Thank you for bringing the issue of Mturk payment suspension to our attention. We have taken steps to remediate the problem, and want to follow up with you to check if your account is restored.

Please let us know if you are now able to access your Mturk account by replying to this email, or let us know if you are still receiving any error messages. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to resolve this matter.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Christine L.

mypaperheart

Reaction score
And on a Sunday and holiday weekend, no less! I thought for sure we’d have to wait for Tuesday till they even started THINKING about doing something, lol.

HelloHello

Reaction score
I am not a Banquet fan but it was a situation where it was what was available and microwaveable (still no AC except my portable) - I got a Mega Bowl Nashville Hot Chicken Recipe and by George it was good.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Daily diary - Day 7
NEW
9/1/2024
4.00payment

Reactions: alk69

Desertdarlene

Baby Shorebird and Duckling Protector
Reaction score
For you BANNED FOLKS can you still access Amazon for purchases? I'm concerned in part because my Woot.com account is linked to Amazon Payments.
Yeah, no problems with Amazon purchases.

I wonder, though, if people who sell things through Amazon were also affected. I used to sell books there in their marketplace. I wonder if those people are affected, too.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
I am not a Banquet fan but it was a situation where it was what was available and microwaveable (still no AC except my portable) - I got a Mega Bowl Nashville Hot Chicken Recipe and by George it was good.
I prefer Kid Cuisine

Status
Not open for further replies.