09/02 - Money Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mypaperheart

Reaction score
I emailed her through her internet provider account. after i wrote the message here, my electric went out and came back on at least i think that's what happened. seems strange since we aren't running the AC nearly as much today as earlier in week in this area. but that put internet down. got it back however. really, really strange. i hope she's okay. whatever wrote the email knew some personal things about her like why she needed the card, and a bit about her health. but then smartphones spy on us all the time. just really spooked me. she'd never ask me to do something that involved money. really strange
That is scary! I wonder if someone got into her Facebook and mined info off there. Hope she's okay!

Reactions: HelloHello

cassius

Reaction score
That is scary! I wonder if someone got into her Facebook and mined info off there. Hope she's okay!
i'm supposed to see her tomorrow. so, I hope she is. i thought about calling but her cell phone is old fashioned shall we say and she pays by minutes. she still has the old kind of home phone. and I don't want to scare her. messages didn't sound like her, they tried to but didn't. I looked it up to see what kind of scam it could be and yeah, there's similar scams going around. she'd never ask me to do what that email asked. she wouldn't ask me to spend the money for one thing. guess we just have to be on look out. the emails did have some of her personal info so that is scary.

cassius

Reaction score
mypaperheart @mypaperheart I did call my friend on her cell phone, she has an old fashioned kind that you still pay minutes for, don't remember if i mentioned that. I couldn't find her home phone number so left a message on that phone. i hope she gets it. afraid to email her because at the moment i don't really know if she would get it or if it would go to whoever hacked her it that's what happened. is there a full moon this weekend because there's a lot of strange stuff going on?

HelloHello

Reaction score
Connect
Daily diary - Day 8
9/2/2024
4.00payment

D Lo

Reaction score
I remember when this forum died all of the sudden. I was so sad everyone left. I miss everyone on this forum, mturk crowd. You guys were special.

Status
Not open for further replies.