09/02 - Step Up Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
like this post if you want some peach blessings
Did you see Niculescu play? First time I've ever seen a pro play a slice forehand. Used to play with some old guys that did, but never saw a pro play that way.

Reactions: Peachy

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I made home made pizza (including crust), home made apple pie (including crust). This is so much more fun than working at Walmart on the best day.
I really hate making pie crust from scratch, but it's so worth it every time. I like to make it in batches, roll them out and freeze them, so I can just take one out whenever I need one.

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh my god. I didn't know they had a rewards program either!
:eek: !

It's actually really good. 5% points on every purchase and if you review a product you get 100 points (max 500/month, worth $5) and 15% off that product. Way better than Sephora's program.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Did you see Niculescu play? First time I've ever seen a pro play a slice forehand. Used to play with some old guys that did, but never saw a pro play that way.
I've seen her play for years now. She plays the slice forehand a ton. She's definitely one of the more unorthodox players

Reactions: Horse Feathers

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
kind of like Mischa Z on the men's side who literally serves and volleys on every single point. That would be annoying as heck to play against haha Horse Feathers @Horse Feathers

blackpupjean

Reaction score
speaking of Walmart, if you check out and the cashier asks if you want to donate to Hurricane Harvey, it is legit. I believe it goes to Red Cross. Walmart wants to donate up to $20 million. So if you could just round up on your next checkout that would be great. Thanks.

Reactions: Vanyanka and Peachy

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Open a bakery?
No. :stop: Do not open any type of food business. It is the hardest you will ever work with the least amount of pay. And the quickest way to get in to debt. (Or so a friend told me):wink:

Reactions: aveline and Kerek

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I really hate making pie crust from scratch, but it's so worth it every time. I like to make it in batches, roll them out and freeze them, so I can just take one out whenever I need one.
I don't mind it, I've done it so many times, I've just gotten it down.

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.