09/03 - Funky Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
With the Pfieber lab HIT if you qualified for either the $3.00 or the $11:00 you had the option of continuing with your $0.50 hit and do it right then and have that part be be tacked on as a bonus or do it as a separate HIT later.
i chose the do the hit later option and got a link in my email today and i'll be working it soon.

Reactions: Blakkat

lemonglamour

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Positly for work related to 32W3UF2EZOFJGWSP52DSNIJ25V6C43.
The value of your bonus is: $1.20 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus for Do you struggle with anxiety? Do this short survey to help us help you..
Thanks for participating!

--

You've received a bonus from MLDataLabeler for work related to 3YD0MU1NC3WPKU9J3MBRXE4DRJAA7M.
The value of your bonus is: $0.45 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for taking the qualifying HIT for BoundingBox tasks. By annotating the data with an accuracy of 69 out of 100, you have been awarded a bonus of $0.45. We consider accuracy scores above 90 to be excellent, scores between 50 and 90 to be moderate, and scores below 50 to be unacceptable. Please note that if your score is very low, only a marginal bonus will be awarded as a token of gratitude for taking the time to complete the qualifying HIT.

Last edited:

turker4hire

Reaction score
The unknown requester (Amanpreet) is approving the batches! Looks like they were legit, meaning those 50ish batch I took a risk on paid off :LOL:
Thanks for the info! I just checked and all 10 of mine were approved. :) Now if only James McGrath would approve his batches...

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
When you get paid ~$5, from a Prolific requester.... "Manual completion"....

Dated today. Nope, I definitely did not complete that today.
Even though... it's dated today.
[speculation, = maybe they redated a test, but I haven't work their site for weeks, no outstanding journal tests either]

Prolific.... the only platform I've received 5+ overpayments from [dupes, randos].
It's worth logging in occasionally, just for that. I cannot confirm or deny what I just referred to though.... *cough

P.S. I take time to write comments, when they underpay in the time for pay trade, with their work. I think some requesters will reward you for constructive feedback, maybe later.

Last edited:

ronclark03

Reaction score
Ending the day with 63.50. G' nite everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.