09/03 - MTC FF Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheshireChibi

Reaction score
Also, I know this is random, but I think one of the Z's made me think about ice cream and got me started.

TFW you have never had Bubblegum ice cream but then you work at Braums and suddenly that's all you want, is bubblegum milkshakes.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Also, I know this is random, but I think one of the Z's made me think about ice cream and got me started.

TFW you have never had Bubblegum ice cream but then you work at Braums and suddenly that's all you want, is bubblegum milkshakes.
Sounds yum!

Reactions: CheshireChibi

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
My Sister and family might come over, and we might all just hang and watch netflix, and BBQ. Who knows.

Reactions: coffeeowl

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Made $3 more than I had before I started. Didn't think I'd get that. I have stuff to do a bit later but I hope that you all make good money today and that it doesn't stay slow.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going antiquing and having lunch with my daughter today. I'm pretty excited about it.

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score

Hmm, I'm tempted to venture down to my neighborhood Braums.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's probably the most fantastic thing in the world. Everybody seems to like Birthday Cake better though which is okay because it means the Bubblegum lasts longer.
My niece used to work at Cold Stone. I ate way too much Cake Batter ice cream there! It is sinful.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
I hurt the roof of my mouth on...something. It's sore and eating sucks more than the fact the food I have isn't great. Can I stop injuring myself now?
Also, I am fairly certain I scored a 10/100 on my homework this week.
Topology is fucking rough.

Reactions: Onyxbird

CheshireChibi

Reaction score
Hmm, I'm tempted to venture down to my neighborhood Braums.
I totally suggest it. I know it's still a bit early for ice cream, but they'll get over it XD

My niece used to work at Cold Stone. I ate way too much Cake Batter ice cream there! It is sinful.
They had a Cold Stone in MS where I'm from and I only ate there once and it was FANTASTIC. I believe I had a shake, and I wanna say the flavor was cherry cheesecake or something like that. All I remember was that it was fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.