09/06 - [Feelin'] Good as Hell Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2pale

Aspiring soundcloud rapper
Reaction score
How long does it take yalls money to hit ur bank account after transferring from payments? Its been since aug 25 for me and its not in my bank account yet

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your job as Self-EmployedAccept
Requester: SUSANA SANTOS [AWWPILKTFAGVP] Contact
TV: $92.78/hr TO: n/a TO2: n/a
Reward: $2.50
Duration: an hour
Available: 1
Description: This survey is to understand your perceptions of several aspects related to your job as self-employed.
Qualifications: Being Self-Employed EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 3:30

Reactions: AmaMarie

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How long does it take yalls money to hit ur bank account after transferring from payments? Its been since aug 25 for me and its not in my bank account yet
If I transfer out before 5pm it's there the next day.

Sounds like a transfer of yours got lost in that whole amazon payments fuckery that was happening.
Gotta contact support.

Reactions: Dill

Dill

Reaction score
That is not normal. Usually takes a day or two for me at most. Either your bank or Amazon payments have messed something up.

Reactions: LucyO and 2pale

KnockoutTurk

Reaction score
It varies from bank to bank, but that seems excessive. I'd contact Amazon.
Usually once I Initiate Withdraw, it gets processed in 1-5 hours and if its before EOB (or actually like 8pm) it arrives in my bank next day; if not the following. I'd contact Amazon. 3-5 days is typical for ACH/transfers.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I returned it too, i'm in too much of a lazy mode for 1200 part survey.
I didn't feel it either, but I'm at work and it would be hard to donate that kind of attention to the hit. Plus, ick at 1.5-2 hrs.

Reactions: cyberwasp

Sailor Ripley

Reaction score
I've had a REALLY weird day. I took a slight break and skated the pool at CWC with this older guy and I'm 70% sure he was Brewce Martin. I've been around the guy 4 or 5 times previously, I went to Skatopia when Duane Peters and The US Bombs were there so I'd recognized the guy. Didn't talk to him much because I think he's a wife beating asshole now that I've grown up, but still odd.

Reactions: Dill and LucyO

jan

Reaction score
HIT on mturk:
I need you to collect the info@ and Press Secretary email addresses from every U.S. Congress person and Senator (so about 1,070 emails)

for .10
:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.