09/07 - In the Flesh? Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
whoa

I just checked and apparently all of my cryptocoins dropped like 25% in value over the last three days

:rain:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Why haven't you slept? Who is going to ride all your wild horses if you are too sleepy?
I'm trying to be wonderwoman per usual and do all the things and still have a social life. Also, I just couldn't sleep wednesday night, so I'm backlogged. I won't get much sleep until tomorrow night. Planning for it but ughhh. Why do I enjoy doing things so much?! Last night was the Dierks Bently concert. Tonight is Friday, and I'm a hellion dancin' with my roommate on Fridays lol. But my horse farm owners are also out of town so I'm doing double duty there, and still my regular 40 hr/wk job and trying to make goal here. It's my own damn fault.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm trying to be wonderwoman per usual and do all the things and still have a social life. Also, I just couldn't sleep wednesday night, so I'm backlogged. I won't get much sleep until tomorrow night. Planning for it but ughhh. Why do I enjoy doing things so much?! Last night was the Dierks Bently concert. Tonight is Friday, and I'm a hellion dancin' with my roommate on Fridays lol. But my horse farm owners are also out of town so I'm doing double duty there, and still my regular 40 hr/wk job and trying to make goal here. It's my own damn fault.
Oh well I guess that's all better than "I'm an insomniac" but you better get you some sleep before you get too silly! I know I get super silly when I don't sleep enough.

Reactions: savvy

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
whoa

I just checked and apparently all of my cryptocoins dropped like 25% in value over the last three days

:rain:
It's ok, it will come back. It will come back. Just keep repeating that, that's what I'm doing.

savvy

Reaction score
Oh well I guess that's all better than "I'm an insomniac" but you better get you some sleep before you get too silly! I know I get super silly when I don't sleep enough.
i used to have severe insomnia ten years ago. Wednesday was anxiety keeping me from sleeping, which is rare nowadays because i typically run myself into the ground so much I can't stay awake lol.

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
Whoa, kill it savvy!
Just remember sleep debt is very real.

Reactions: themildone

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
It's ok, it will come back. It will come back. Just keep repeating that, that's what I'm doing.
yea, I know -- a lot of that deflation is probably from people who panicked and sold out.
I looked up some articles and from what I can see there were articles written just as BTC dropped 300, and it eventually went down by 800ish.

what bothers me is how fast those articles went up
they claimed that BTC dropped 1% even though it was less than half a percent
and of course, btc carries and drags the other coins with it, since it's one of the largest trade partners against other coins.

I'm not understanding why ETH has dropped so low though; it's still the largest carrier of the other alt coins

Reactions: Despairagus

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: themildone

savvy

Reaction score
Whoa, kill it savvy!
Just remember sleep debt is very real.
oh i know i know. two weekends ago I got 9 hours the whole weekend and went to bed at 8 on Sunday.

I am making no plans outside my house saturday night. I will watch tv and sleep by 9, dangit.

Reactions: Daniel

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
oh i know i know. two weekends ago I got 9 hours the whole weekend and went to bed at 8 on Sunday.

I am making no plans outside my house saturday night. I will watch tv and sleep by 9, dangit.
wanna go out on sat?

Reactions: savvy

cassius

Reaction score
it's not just the age of the participants [14-15 years old]... a test of morality should probably have a way to be anonymous, to prevent backlash to the participant
they were graded and profiled.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: A study on consumers' grocery shopping behavior using retail technology | Accept
Requester: Sookeun Byun [A1XGGQXYM7I24Q] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: The purpose of this research is to explore the issues regarding grocery shopping behavior. In this survey, you will be asked a series of questions about your personal opinions. No personally identifying information will be connected to your responses.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
this was a little long but OK[/td][/tr]

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is there actually some kind of holiday? The radio people on the station I listen to when I drive in the morning are off today also..what the hell is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.