09/07 - Savvy Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
It's my married name and I was in high school then and still single, but at least it's a good movie. My husband (whose name is not Brad) would actually go see it when everyone actively participated. My parents were so strict, I wasn't allowed lol. I still get the Dammit Janet sometimes! I actually loved Jan Brady and not Marcia!
I've never seen Rocky Horror. For years, I knew that the Dammit Janet was a thing (*everybody* said it to me) - but didn't quite understand it. Only recently did I see (and post) gif's of it - and get what it was about.

I didn't mind Jan, either. I just hated when they whined Jaaaaan. Yuck.

• Love
Reactions: JanetW

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer a 5-10 minute survey about your opinions and attitudes on politics, voting, candidates, and other topics | Accept
Requester: Christian R. Grose [A1PYK4UFVXDB1P] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.13] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Provide your opinions on politics, voting, and other topics for university research
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Location In US-AL, US-AR, US-FL, US-GA, US-LA, US-MS, US-NC, US-SC, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98

Vondabar

Reaction score
Potato or Squash soup for dinner? :bookworm:
Maybe if you choose the squash option it will bring in the Fall season early for us....hey...it could happen....and the heat is making me pretty desperate at this point...oh wait....someone just said BACON!!!!

Reactions: jan

Random Jobber

Reaction score
Title: Industry and Labor 1 | Accept
Requester: Alex Romo [A3SU97PQHZ154N] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 21.00
Duration: 1 day
Available: 0
Description: My name is Danielle Dean, and I am a Visual Arts professor at the University of California San Diego. I am working on an exhibition in which I will incorporate responses to this hit within the scope of a larger project related to industry and labor.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

returning at 9:20

"you will be asked to download and print a 25-page pdf, and assemble it to create the image above."
"Situate yourself in front of the assembled image. Using any video recording device, record yourself completing the following tasks."
"The following script is an excerpt from the journal of a Fordlandia worker. Familiarize yourself with it, and interpret the text however you wish. Record yourself performing your interpretation of the script."

• Wow
Reactions: alk69

Vondabar

Reaction score
Description: My name is Danielle Dean, and I am a Visual Arts professor at the University of California San Diego. I am working on an exhibition in which I will incorporate responses to this hit within the scope of a larger project related to industry and labor.

"you will be asked to download and print a 25-page pdf, and assemble it to create the image above."
"Situate yourself in front of the assembled image. Using any video recording device, record yourself completing the following tasks."
"The following script is an excerpt from the journal of a Fordlandia worker. Familiarize yourself with it, and interpret the text however you wish. Record yourself performing your interpretation of the script."
I would, too :( Also, I have had some big ones that don't work and then I am spending more time messaging them about something that went wonky than I want to for that pay.

jan

Reaction score
Maybe if you choose the squash option it will bring in the Fall season early for us....hey...it could happen....and the heat is making me pretty desperate at this point...oh wait....someone just said BACON!!!!
I'm up North (Fall is here :)

Reactions: SarahAshlee90

jan

Reaction score
I sincerely hope the choice was Squash..... Since we all know what happens when Potato soup is the choice...
Oh, no.

Sorry Mr. Potato Head. You're cooked :p

• Wow
Reactions: XWarrior

alk69

Reaction score

turns off panda. Deletes panda. Swears at the world in general and requesters in particular. Drinks more mocha.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Judgment and Decision-Making Questionnaire(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Research Man [A176L74J8TH7I5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.61] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.38] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=4.20] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 25:00
Available: 1
Description: Please complete this 10 mins long survey and enter the completion code for payment. Thank you.
Qualifications: Exc: [89242-168887] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US

Reactions: HelloHello

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Reminder: UFC 242 starts in about 40 minutes
you like khabib or dp today?
i think it may be close
but edge to khabib

its also hard to pick against